Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Professional Makeup Artist

On your wedding day you deserve to look and feel like the best version of yourself. I am an artist who wants to bring your vision to life and sculpt your beautiful blank canvas into a masterpiece.

My name is Theresa and I would love to be your makeup artist for your special day! I am available for weddings, proms, photo shoots, and various special events in Raleigh North Carolina and beyond!

I am a licensed Esthetician with North Carolina. Sanitation and cleanliness is a priority of mine.

I am a self taught and classically trained artist. I am constantly improving my craft in makeup workshops all around the United States. I would love to capture your unique vision for your special event.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry on

5 Reviews for Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Theresa has done my makeup for multiple occasions and I've always been thrilled with the result! Her eye for color and attention to detail are top notch. Whether you're going for a bold or classic look, she can do it all. Theresa is also very friendly and easy to work with. Fabulous! :)

Profile Picture Kelley, 1/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup lesson with Theresa was fabulous! She knows how to make you beautiful without putting on a lot of makeup. This is very important for mature women! She was incredibly professional. She taught me how to emphasize my eyes with different shadows.
Theresa is also such a genuinely nice and fun person. I will go back to her and I highly recommend her to everyone!

Thank you Theresa!!

Profile Picture Rita, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I HIGHLY recommend Theresa! She was great! I have absolutely no complaints! She arrived early, she was very clean and professional, and extremely easy to talk to which made the process so much fun!

Profile Picture Aylanna, 2/1/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

15 Photos

Events

Apex, NC 27502   See On Map
919-757-1819 (phone) 919-757-1819 (fax)