Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

Professional Makeup Artist

On your wedding day you deserve to look and feel like the best version of yourself. I am an artist who wants to bring your vision to life and sculpt your beautiful blank canvas into a masterpiece.

My name is Theresa and I would love to be your makeup artist for your special day! I am available for weddings, proms, photo shoots, and various special events in Raleigh North Carolina and beyond!

I am a licensed Esthetician with North Carolina. Sanitation and cleanliness is a priority of mine.

I am a self taught and classically trained artist. I am constantly improving my craft in makeup workshops all around the United States. I would love to capture your unique vision for your special event.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry on

8 Reviews for Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Theresa has done my makeup for multiple occasions and I've always been thrilled with the result! Her eye for color and attention to detail are top notch. Whether you're going for a bold or classic look, she can do it all. Theresa is also very friendly and easy to work with. Fabulous! :)

Profile Picture Kelley, 1/4/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa did my makeup for my March 2018 and she did such an AMAZING job! She took into account my requests and really helped me craft a look I LOVED. I had been having trouble with breakouts and she gave me tips to manage these and improve my skin and also helped cover my skin so I felt more confident on my wedding day. She is extremely skilled and knowledgeable about makeup, skincare, and different products! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Photo of Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry in Apex, NC - Photo by Maria Estes
Photo of Theresa Burden Makeup Artistry in Apex, NC
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Camille, 3/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Theresa is wonderful providing the client with the right color to bring out the natural beauty in all the young ladies. Everyone looked so pretty and natural at the shoot . To find someone who loves their work and wants to make your special day a wonderful experience that you will not forget you need to call Theresa. Top notch professional.

View Vendor Response

Photos

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1515109304 49b028679ee4f483 1515109303 4a3418226fcd6f8b 1515109303252 1 heidigroupshot
220x220 sq 1505458437798 img4931
220x220 sq 1486957765520 screen shot 2017 02 12 at 10.46.50 pm
220x220 sq 1526331732 33feed2bb1febdac 1526331730 31f562756daa4551 1526331728159 1 15c00257 fd83 4bc2
220x220 sq 1454050971288 chanell 117

Apex, NC 27502   See On Map
919-757-1819 (phone) 919-757-1819 (fax)