7701 Whays Lane, Pasadena, MD 21122 Map · Phone number

About The Yum Yum Shop

On your wedding day you should expect only the very best - a gourmet wedding cake from The Yum Yum Shop! We understand how important the perfect wedding cake is to you, and that is what we deliver - a cake of exacting art and beauty.

At The Yum Yum Shop, the freshness and taste are as important as the appearance of your wedding cake. Our delectable wedding cakes are made with the finest ingredients including pure vanilla, premium chocolates, choice nuts and fresh seasonal fruits. Our wedding cakes are never frozen . . . they are always moist and delicious.

SnowmanClean
1tradbutterfly
2tradbutterfly

36 Reviews for The Yum Yum Shop

Laura · Married on 07/28/2012

Kathy was awesome to work with. She was very nice, flexible, and on time. The cake was delicious and gorgeous! She satisfied all of my requests.

Sent on 08/25/2012

shonte · Married on 09/11/2010

Kathy and her staff were amazing to work with. I did not have a picture of what I wanted just an idea. Kathy and her staff made my idea into a reality and it looked amazing. Arrived on time and tasted just as good as the one we tasted during the tasting. Also, they provided us with a small round cake for our 1 year anniversary!!!! Not the usual wrapping of a piece from the original cake.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Tom · Married on 07/04/2009

The cake we got from Kathy was not only one of the yummiest that our guest had ever tasted, the raves were abound with the design. It was even better than we could have imagined. When my daughter came up with the idea of a tree stump with her and her fiance's initial carved inside a heart, I was a bit skeptic, but it was absolutely beautiful! Much talent hidden here. I have to add, the cost of a custom banana cake such as this, was EXTREMELY reasonable!

Sent on 07/28/2009