387 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston, PA 18704 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Woodhouse Day Spa

An award-winning spa in Kingston, Pennsylvania, The Woodhouse Day Spa prides itself on providing couples with a tranquil and transformational wedding preparation experience. Dedicated to regenerating the mind, body, and spirit, this spa serves as the perfect sanctuary for couples to relax, unwind, and revitalize themselves and their five senses in anticipation of their big day. The Woodhouse Day Spa is the perfect peaceful haven for luxury, privacy, and comfort. The spa also caters to parties of any size as well.

The Woodhouse Day Spa offers an assortment of natural and holistic spa services that their guests benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Spa Parties....Bridal, Bachelor and Bachorlette
  • Body treatments
  • Foot treatments
  • Hand treatments
  • Massage therapy
  • Skin care
  • Waxing

Areas Covered

The Woodhouse Day Spa proudly offers services to couples, their guests and their bridal parties throughout Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania.

Follow The Woodhouse Day Spa on

exterior 51 1044981

1 Reviews for The Woodhouse Day Spa

Andrea · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolutely Perfect

I had a facial and nails done for my wedding and was so happy with my experience. I chose The Woodhouse because they offer more natural skincare and nail options which is very important to me. All of my services were not only relaxing but left me with great results as well. My French manicure and pedicure looked perfect for my wedding day and my skin felt great! My esthetician and nail technician we're both terrific and kind. I loved everything about my time there and would recommend The Woodhouse time and time again!

Sent on 06/13/2019

The Woodhouse Day Spa's reply:

Thank you, Andrea! We are so glad you chose us to be a part of your special day and we are overjoyed to hear you were pleased with your experience! Congratulations to you both and we certainly hope you will come and visit again!

The Woodhouse Day Spa Pricing

The Woodhouse Day Spa Price Rates

The Woodhouse Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing