537 N Virginia Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number

About The Winter Park Florist

Winter Park Florist is the premiere floral boutique located in beautiful downtown Winter Park, Florida. With over 50 years of serving our community, our personalized service is second to none.

Our attention to design and detail, our personalized service, and outstanding customer service are our priority.

That is why we have been recognized as the 2014 and 2015 Ovations Award Winner as selected by the readers of the Winter Park / Maitland Observer newspaper and the members of the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce.

Let Winter Park Florist be your florist and make your day truly memorable.

Follow The Winter Park Florist on

111278296616307572827196448379844493544904o
wpp1504200094

7 Reviews for The Winter Park Florist

Dale · Married on 03/19/2016

Book this vendor! Winter Park Florist (WPF) is the most amazing florist to work with! I instantly knew I had someone on my side when I started working with Joanne and Vaughn on my wedding floral arrangements. I trusted WPF right from the start to make my dreams come true ... and they blew me away! My flowers were nothing short of stunning, simply breath taking and completely fairly tale visually. I narrowed down my basic color scheme of ivory, greens, lavender and peach and turn it over to WPF and took it from there. I received all of the following in the most visually stunning arrangements I could have imagined bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girls, toss bouquet, groom bout, best-man bout, groomsmen bout, dads bout, mothers corsages, daughter corsage, 10 center pieces with wreaths of floral around the base of lanterns, 1 lush, low, dripping centerpiece for our sweetheart table, full lush Cascading flowers across the front of our gazebo, and 2 enormous urns on pedestals filled with wedding color flowers. Words cannot express the joy, beauty and happiness we experienced at our wedding because of the care, kindness, quality, creativity and artistry we were shown by WPF during all stages of our wedding. Your gift of our wedding flowers will live on in our hearts forever. With tremendous gratitude - Dale and Gary

Sent on 06/05/2016

Michael · Married on 07/13/2013

Winter Park Florist was WONDERFUL! They really came through for us.
    It was not an ideal situation. First of all, I'm a guy. Secondly, I live in California and I was trying to plan a wedding in Florida. I had no idea what I was doing!
    Thanks to Debbie and Joanne of Winterpark Florists, everything was beautiful (despite my lack of experience, and my very particular bride-to-be) ;-)
    I mostly worked directly with Debbie. She was very reassuring and, due to her, my panic levels were kept to a minimum. She handled everything professionally. She took the time to talk to me and explain things to me.
    Winter Park Florists handled everything from our ceremony (including a flowered trellis that I really was a pain-in-the-butt about) to our centerpieces, to my bride's hair... uh.. thingy. (I can't remember what it's called.) Everything turned out beautiful - and was very reasonably priced.
    I never actually got to meet her in person. That's too bad because my wife and I were absolutely and unreservedly thrilled with how everything came out. We really wanted a chance to thank her and give her a big hug!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Debbie made two flower arrangements for the altar at my ceremony. She spent time with me choosing roses and other add ins that matched my theme. I felt she really cared about making sure it came out looking great!

Sent on 08/09/2012

The Winter Park Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,503.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Diamond Smiles Teeth Whitening
    Diamond Smiles Teeth Whitening Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Winter Park Florist has the most beautiful floral arrangements! Each one is a masterpiece. Add that perfect touch to your wedding with their floral decor.

• 537 N Virginia Avenue Winter Park, 32789 See on map