75-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Windmill Winery

The Windmill Winery's blend of rural authenticity and subtle elegance makes it one of the most unique Wedding Venues in Arizona. Our vast property boasts 2 lakes, lush greenery, a soaring 100-year-old Barn, and a brand-new Hampton's-styled Lake House with a beautiful dock overlooking the Superstition Mountains.

• Beautiful and Authentic Rural Setting

Lighting (2)
Chairs (2)
Tables (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Altar/Arches (1)

There is no venue like the Windmill Winery!!! You must check it out!!

Profile Picture Kyla, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake

The Windmill Winery was the PERFECT venue. First of all, it is absolutely beautiful. We got married in the Big Barn which was a magical setting for our wedding. Whitney, our coordinator, was the BEST! She was so attentive, took care of every little detail, and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Additionally, she's such a fun person to be around and really goes above and beyond to create the wedding of your dreams.

Profile Picture Isabelle, 5/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We would like to thank the windmill winery and all of their staff, especially our event manager Shauna for making our dream wedding come true. Not only was every detail perfect but they also made the whole process stress free. It made it easy as they had open house events with all their vendors and samples of what they provided. We shopped around quite a while for other venues and could not find anything else close that was all inclusive to even compare. We would recommend anyone to spend their special day with the windmill winery.
-Johnathan & Margie

Profile Picture Margie, 4/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Windmill Winery is an Amazing venue!! A must see if you want something different and beautiful in Arizona! What makes this venue more than a gorgeous backdrop, is the amazing team they provide you for your bid day! Choose from selected inclusive vendors at their open bridal house days where you can take food, eat cake, and meet their preferred vendors. The icing on the cake is one of their fantastic wedding planners that you get when you book your wedding with the Windmill Winery. We had the pleasure of working with Shauna who was so sweet and organized- she made sure our day went on without a hitch and definitely took the stress
Off me! Absolutely love the Windmill Winery and recommend you tour the property!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can't describe how beautiful this venue is but I will try. It has 2 ceremony sites, We used the lake house. It is wooden, white and grey and rustic! The team at windmill do such a wonderful job of running everything, and getting it all setup for you. They even have an All inclusive package which we took advantage of. They will assign you a wedding coordinator, Ask for WHITNEY! she is the best, makes you feel so at ease and answers any questions or concerns so quickly. My family is still telling me how beautiful the wedding was, from the lake view ceremony, to the lawn games and the toasty bon fire. The windmill was my first pick for venues because nothing compares. It doesn't need tons of décor, it is beautiful on its own!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/6/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Windmill Winery Lake House. Everything about the day was beautiful and perfect! The grounds are beautiful and our coordinator, Karen, was out of this world amazing. She was so courteous and quick to answer any of our many questions throughout the whole process. She truly made the day go so smoothly. Honestly I was expecting something to go wrong at some point, but nothing ever fell out of place thanks to Karen. It may be a bit of a drive, but it is so worth it!! We highly recommend the Winery to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I immediately felt at home and at ease with the owners of the Windmill Winery. The venue overall has such a family vibe, in fact I fell in love with the barn at first sight it is so romantic twinkle lights and all! I had planned and looked forward to my grandpa walking me down the isle but unfortunately he passed away 5 months before my wedding. When the day of my wedding arrived, my cousin played his favorite songs on the viola so that I would feel him there with me. Moments before my walk towards my best friend, soulmate, and soon to be husband and partner in life I had a brief realization that I was missing my grandfather dearly. At that very instant right before I was about to break into tears and embrace all of the emotions I was feeling, the bartender offered me some water and told me to take a breath and to soak it all in. It was exactly what I needed to hear at exactly the right time! The walk down the aisle flew by and felt like a haze but there I was soaking up every perfectly magical moment! It wasn't until my grandmother came up to say a toast and told me that there was a hummingbird that flew over me all the way to the arches and continued to hover over us as we said our vows and exchanged rings. She said that it was my grandpa there with me. The Windmill Winery is an extremely special place to me! The venue speaks for itself but the memories I will forever share there are absolutely priceless!

Profile Picture Kessalee, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We had my wedding there in February. The venue is beyond beautiful! All of the staff was great, Tana was great to work with when booking the venue, and Shauna was awesome. Shauna responded very quickly to any questions we had and was extremely easy to work with. The day of the wedding was a breeze and the vendors that we chose from their selection showed up and did an amazing job! We used Kiss the Chef which all of our guests gushed about how delicious the food was, Ellagant Entertainment which JJ was who we got for our DJ, he did a phenomenal job at keeping everyone entertained and on the dance floor! Gigi's cupcakes where delicious. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better venue to Marry my soul mate of 19 years! Thank you Windmill Winery!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You MUST book your wedding here! I had my wedding booked more than a year in advance and they helped me every step of the way! My wedding was 100% perfect! There's not a thing I would change! Everything was absolutely perfection!!!

The staff is WONDERFUL! They are so kindhearted and patient! So sweet! My coordinator was Shauna and she is a TRUE gem! She was so patient with me and my crazy family and SUPER responsive! I'd receive a response usually same day or within a day to all of my questions! She was clear in directions and information.

The price - you can't beat it! I know many who go to high end resorts and I'm sure pay triple the amount. You get a great value for your perfect day at this venue!

For their vendors, I chose Chef Le and Gigi's Cupcakes! BOTH were an outstanding hit! Usually at weddings the food is the last thing you hear about - but everyone who attended my wedding LOVED Chef Le's food! We also added cocktail hour food with him that was DELISH!

And the DJ! OH THE DJ!!! Everyone LOVED our DJ! We had DJ Will with Ellagant Entertainment! He made the party so wonderful and kept it moving at a great pace!

Profile Picture tiffany, 12/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Windmill was one of the best choices we made for the wedding. They were so easy to work with. Howard the owner is an amazing man and helped us make it a night to remember forever. Diane was my coordinator and she was a great asset to the wedding. The place itself is BEAUTIFUL!! The barn was everything I dreamed of and would highly recommend this venue to all brides!!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 11/15/15, 2 Reviews

3 VIDEOS

The Windmill Winery - Real Weddings
1:20 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
The Windmill Winery is one of my favorite wedding venues in Arizona. Both sides of the property have so much to offer! Perfectly decorated getting ready rooms, a variety of backgrounds for pictures, scenic locations on the water, and some of my favorite reception spaces. The rustic chic feel of this property is a bride's dream.

Gorgeous Venue! Friendly, helpful and wonderful staff and owners. They do a great job : )

What a great hidden treasure! This venue is breathe taking, the staff are great to work with and every event always go so smoothly!

One of the most serene and beautiful venues in AZ! The staff maintains a level of excellence that makes you feel like the most important couple in the world

Absolutely beautiful venue for your wedding! Wonderful staff to make sure your big day is perfectly delightful! Highly recommend the carriage ride! Most Sincerely~ Montana Officiant/Celebrant for Bird of Paradise Weddings

119 PROS I KNOW

Events

1140 W. Butte Ave., P.O. Box 2276, Florence, AZ 85232   See On Map
480-313-2303 (phone)
The Windmill Winery is a wedding Venue from Phoenix, AZ . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Tucson, and Scottsdale. The Windmill Winery is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in Barn and Lake House weddings..