702 East Park Ave, Columbiana, OH 44408 Map · Phone number

About The Willows by Wehr LLC

Hi ,

My name is Jenny Wehr . I have been a professional florist for 30 years . I graduated from Hixon's school of Professional Floral Design in 1985. I have had the great opportunity to work for many florists over the years in a variety of settings. I started in a green house in high school as an annual plant transplanter and now have found my way to the top of the ladder . Living around the great United States , I worked in flowershops from Port Arthur Texas, to Seattle Washington , San Francisco California , and Milwaukee Wisconsin . Finding my way back home to the Mahoning Valley , where I was born and raised. Being back in the area also working for several great shops in greater Youngstown , I have now found a way to make it my own .

Branching out on my own in March of 2014, I started the Willows by JennyWehr. I am honored , blessed , ready and confident in my new role as owner , head floral designer and manager of this terrific flower shop. I specialize in wedding and event work , and I have a beautiful store front with lovely gift items .

Wedding work is a passion of mine , I enjoy helping my brides figure out what their design style is and help them accomplish the wedding of their dreams . My past employment history has taught me so much about different areas and cultural dfferences , I bring a little more history to the table with what I can create , and what I am able to offer . I look forward to sitting down with you and helping you establish the wedding of your dreams .

Follow The Willows by Wehr LLC on

59886099fb9f3192 IMG 0548
59886099fb9f3192 IMG 0548

3 Reviews for The Willows by Wehr LLC

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2016

Jenny is amazing- she was great to work with from the start and our flowers were beautiful! I did not have much of an opinion on how I wanted our flowers to look, so I was pretty noncommittal on things in the beginning stages. She is very helpful in narrowing down a vision, and flexible with changes along the way. Jenny created gorgeous bouquets for me and my bridesmaids, as well as a few of our centerpieces. Everything turned out perfectly, and I have no complaints!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Jenny. From my first appointment with her I loved her. She is very good at what she does and is also a very kind genuine person! I was blown away by how perfect my wedding flowers were from my bouquets, to my church flowers, to my centerpieces. All of my flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She will get my business for every floral arrangement I need from here on out!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Raelyn · Married on 08/08/2014

Jenny is an amazing person to work with!! She has a wonderful personality and instantly puts you at ease! I had every confidence in the world that she would make my day perfect, and she did not disappoint! She does everything she possibly can to make your day as perfect as you want it!!! It is very apparent that she absolutely loves what she does. She has a true gift. I would recommend her to anyone needing any type of floral service!

Sent on 09/12/2014

• Mae B Photo
    Mae B Photo Wedding Photographers

Jenny at The Willows is absolutely amazing. She is wildly talented in her field and always creates beautiful floral arrangements. Not to mention the amount of knowledge and experience she has - she really know what's she's doing. She educates her clients to make sure everyone is on the same page and will give her honest opinion and expertise to make sure each client is completely satisfied with their experience with her. I recommend Jenny and The Willows to my brides time after time because she's a great talent and an absolutely wonderful person!

• Menning Photographic
    Menning Photographic Wedding Photographers

The Willows by Wehr is an exceptional florist with creative ideas, a friendly demeanor, and a professional commitment to excellence! We highly recommend Jenny to all of our couples whose weddings we photograph because she is second-to-none & always does her best to make bride's dreams come true when it comes to their wedding day florals. We also know that she does a fabulous job with arrangements for funerals, birthdays, parties, and proms. We cannot say enough about Jenny & The Willows by Wehr!

• 702 East Park Ave Columbiana, 44408 See on map