Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for The Wilderness Resort

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2014

3.8
      3.0

Wedding was great. Depending on what you wanted could be expensive. But overall a great place. Jennifer was excellent to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kourtnie · Married on 12/05/2015

2.4
      2.5

I was very disappointed with our experience. We were from out of state, and we booked the venue without seeing it. I take responsibility for that, because if I had seen it in person, we never would have booked it. The golf course and bar area were very nice, but the indoor ceremony had to be held in the banquet room. The only place for me (the bride) to wait was similar to a closet. There was no space to get ready or any sort of bridal room. There also wasn't really an aisle. We had to walk in at an angle around a post that was right in the center. The reception was fine, except there was an issue with pop. We paid a per person charge for pop for all of our guests. However, they only served iced tea and milk during the meal. I was very upset and addressed it with the server. She talked to her manager, etc. By the time it was all hashed out, almost all of our guests had finished eating without being offered pop. They eventually refunded us for the cost. I could care less about the money. It was terrible customer service!

Sent on 01/03/2016