The White Gown

New York, NY View map Visit website

The White Gown Bridal Salon is a serene, spacious environment with a treasure of exquisite gowns created in the most luxurious fabrics. Personal attention offers the bride an intimate, one-on-one experience solely committed to helping her find the exact gown envisioned. With the unique in-house capability to ‘custom’ any dress in the collection to fit her individual personality and style, each gown becomes truly an original work of art. Here beauty, luxury and unsurpassed service touch everyone.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Amy L. Married on 11/05/2021

Great experience!

I had been to several bridal salons prior to The White Gown but ultimately purchased my dress here. It's a small boutique so we had a very intimate shopping session here which was great. They were so accommodating and walked me through the entire process carefully. I went to a few other shops and they were no where near as helpful or transparent with pricing and the process. I came here knowing exactly which dress I wanted so my experience was a little different than others. I came here because they had the dress I wanted closer to the color and fabric option I wanted. Even though it wasn't exact, they showed me with multiple dresses on what it would be and even contacted the manufacturer to confirm which colors and material were the ones I needed. Everything worked out perfectly!

The White Gown's reply:

Amy, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy that your experience with us was such a positive one! Our stylists strive to hear and support our brides in any way they can and it's so encouraging when we hear this positive feedback! I hope your wedding was as magical as you always dreamed. We certainly know how beautiful you looked on your special day!
  • Corinna
    Corinna D. Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent!

Loved The White Gown! I didn’t want to go to any large stores where it would be chaotic. The White Gown is a tiny boutique in Manhattan. I believe they only see 2 brides at a time. I purposely went during a Hayley Paige trunk show since I knew that’s what I was most interested in. I didn’t plan to purchase my dress the day I went but I got a trunk show discount. I also got the matching veil. I knew all along I wanted something non traditional for my dress, and the Hayley Paige Kellan dress ended up being perfect! However I ordered my dress over a year in advance and there was one day I second guessed my decision. I called the shop crying asking to come try it on again as well as a different dress I had my eye on and they were so nice and accommodating. It was super convenient for me to purchase my dress in the city and be able to have my alterations there as well.
    Hila M. Married on 05/26/2019

Great wedding dress salon and seamstress

We went to 5 salons in one weekend to look for a wedding dress, and The White Gown was where I found my gown during a trunk sale. The staff were friendly and easy to work with. The seamstress was also wonderful and did great work on my gown over the course of three visits. I would highly recommend The White Gown for a more relaxed wedding dress shopping experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

62 Grand Street, 4th Floor New York, NY, 10013

Tuesday, Friday 11:00 am-7:00 pm Wednesday, Thursday 11:00 am-7:30 pm Saturday 10:00 am-4:30 pm Sunday 10:00 am- 4:30 pm
Location of (The White Gown)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding