1835 Forest Drive , Suite 4D, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,819
  • Photos & Videos 2

About The Wedding Video Guys

Your wedding is one of the most important moments of your life. It’s important that is is captured in a meaningful way so that the memories aren’t lost.

We want to make you look and feel like superstars on your special day.

We are a company that loves to capture memorable moments in high quality.

Capturing the moment is not enough, the quality must be so great that you can relive the moment as if you were there again.

You can see and feel yourself dancing again. You can see and feel the kiss again.

We have a passion for videography and seeing the matrimony of man and wife. We look forward to capturing this important moment of your life so that you can relive it time and time again.

Photo’s are important. But, if a picture is worth a thousand words, how many is a video?

Don’t be like some people and only capture still images of a lifetime. Capture the actual motion and feel of your wedding day.

Follow The Wedding Video Guys on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for The Wedding Video Guys

Abby · Married on 09/06/2014

The wedding video guys were great! They did an excellent job at capturing our special day! Sierra was very professional and made sure she understood our vision. The "day of team" gave great instruction and the results blew me away. This is a video that my husband and I will cherish forever. I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/06/2014

The Wedding Video Guys are amazing! Sierra was great at getting us all set up and very responsive throughout the entire process. Our day of experience couldn't have been better. The contracted videographer showed up right on time and even was so flexible to stay later than originally requested (at an additional fee, which wasn't much at all) He was so good at his job that most of the time I didn't even notice him recording yet he captured every moment. I can't wait to see the actual footage!! At this time I will update the review, but overall amazing staff, and amazing customer service and at a great price!

Sent on 08/05/2015

• 1835 Forest Drive , Suite 4D Annapolis, 21401 See on map
    Location of (The Wedding Video Guys)