The Wedding Touch

Towne Center of Frazer 477 Lancaster Avenue, #106, Malvern, PA 19355 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Touch

After 25 years dressing Brides & Bridal parties in Chester County & surrounding area we annouce

the store closing of The Wedding Touch. Our owner is retiring after 37 years in the bridal industry.

Last day of business for The Wedding Touch is Saturday, April 27th, 2013.

"FINAL BLOWOUT SALE"

Bridal Samples - 50% to 60% off

Special Occasion & Mothers Samples - $79. - $89

In Stock Veils, Headpieces, & Sashes - $30. - $100.

Flowergirl & Junior Maids dresses $50. - $75.

All Gowns & Accessories are in excellent condition.

~FINAL WEEKS OF BUSINESS~

All Sales Final, No Refunds, Exchanges, Store Credits.

610-647-6811

~ Thank you to all of our customers, friends, & area businesses for 25 years of memories~

Follow The Wedding Touch on

Casa1955
Casa2004
Casa2071
The Wedding Touch
Stunning new gown from Casablanca Bridal - classic lines with a hint of modern 3-D detail...it is a...
casa2051
The Wedding Touch
Gorgeous silk dupioni gown. Ruched drop torso bodice, 3 dimensional floral accented skirt & train
Casa2043F
Wu18795close
elle40side

52 Reviews for The Wedding Touch

rachel · Married on 10/26/2013

It's a shame that they went out of business... Bought my wedding dress from The Wedding Touch during their last days. I bought a sample dress that was marked down! Great services and great prices. Even though they knew they were going out of business, I was still treated wonderfully and they were very professional!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Heather · Married on 06/08/2013

I purchased my wedding gown from The Wedding Touch and had a wonderful experience. They were very helpful and didn't mind that I tried on probably 10-15 dresses - in fact, they encouraged that I try on any that I liked. When I found the one that I loved, they were able to find a veil that matched perfectly and gave me a bouquet of silk flowers to bring the whole look together! My dress was then custom made for me by Casablanca and The Wedding Touch was great to work with! I do know that the owner is retiring, so I am not sure what will happen to The Wedding Touch in the future. I bought my gown here and one of my good friends bought her gown here - both of us agree the service was excellent!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Kate · Married on 03/16/2013

A friend recommended the Wedding Touch to me, and I'm so glad I went. I went to a few other salons, and they were very snobby. Not at the Wedding Touch! Our consultant listened to what I had to say, and she found a beautiful dress for me in my price range. It was such a great experience.

Sent on 04/06/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Campli Photography
    Campli Photography Wedding Photographers

The Wedding touch has been around as long as we have. In the world of weddings, that really means stability and customer service. We love hearing about how happy our brides are with their choice of The Wedding Touch, and we love what they stand for.

• The Master's Baker
    The Master's Baker Wedding Cakes

We easily recommend The Wedding Touch to any of our couples and of course to all our friends and family. Their personal approach is unmatched!

• Classic Events By Kris
    Classic Events By Kris Wedding Planners

I love the personal treatment you receive at The Wedding Touch. I had gotten my bridesmaids dresses here for my wedding and have gotten my dress there for other weddings, wonderful staff and service!

• Towne Center of Frazer, 477 Lancaster Avenue, #106 Malvern, 19355 See on map