8711 Burnet Rd Suite B-32, Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing

About The Wedding Theater

We are a full-time wedding production studio and we make sure that as we film, we are documenting every sincere moment as it happens naturally. We know that you will have a photographer there to snap moments in time that you will forever cherish, so adding video means you want something different. We make sure that our films stand apart from those photos. We see tons of wedding films that are edited beautifully but they are simply slideshows of video (what you see in your photos, from a video camera on a tripod.) We use actual cinematography, combining light and camera movement to bring emotion that is much different than photos.

Watch any of our films, or see what our clients claim by reading our reviews. We work closely with you to make sure we provide the exact product you are looking for. If there are certain looks, people, music, events, etc. that you want in your film, we make sure to tailor to those wants.

The Wedding Theater boosts an organic, creative environment where we feel a team effort with many different opinions all coming together gives the best possible product, rather than just one person being the "Talent.." We limit ourselves to 1 wedding per weekend and 3 weddings per month so that the films we create get the attention they deserve and we are able to deliver them in a timely manner. Please feel free to give us a call or use the CONTACT button to set up an appointment, we would love to meet you.

** Special Note: We truly appreciate any and all of our clients who come here to leave us kind words. We would like to request that you please login to weddingwire.com before leaving the review so that we can have an idea of who you are when we read it! Thanks :)

Follow The Wedding Theater on

weddingvideographeraustintx

• Videos 4

23 Reviews for The Wedding Theater

abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

Blown away. That's how I would describe our experience with The Wedding Theater. We were so excited to have them as a part of our wedding in November of 2017. First and foremost, the team is very professional, organized, easy to work with, and incredibly responsive (which is not always the case for many wedding vendors). I knew our wedding video would be remarkably high quality based off of their previous work, but I was still so impressed with ours. I can’t help but cry every time we watch it. They are artists! They managed to capture the tiniest of details, important highlights, but also encapsulated what our wedding day “felt” like. I can’t thank them enough. We also booked them for the slow-motion video booth. The end result is hilarious. If you are looking for something unique instead of a photo booth, slow-motion video booth is definitely worth it. Overall, I would recommend them over and over and over again. Thank you!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

We had an INCREDIBLE experience with The Wedding Theater!! My sister used them as her wedding videographer back in June 2013 and there was no way I would pass up using them for my wedding in August 2017 because of how fantastic the video turned out. The Wedding Theater was really responsive with all of my pre-booking questions and made me feel at ease choosing them. Our wedding was in San Antonio so they traveled down from Austin and were very timely the entire wedding. There was also a lot of driving in between the getting ready house, church, and reception venue and they were always on time ready to film. They never got in the way of the photographer and were really easy to work with. We had a super long day because of our catholic ceremony and they never complained and were always there to get the best shot. We got the feature film and trailer for review about 6 weeks after the wedding - super fast in my opinion. They captured some incredible shots and captured everything I asked for! I sent them all of my small changes and they immediately emailed back saying they could make all of the edits with ease and get me the final version within 2 weeks - so fast! I'm so thankful I chose The Wedding Theater as our videographer and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for an incredible film and editing team to capture your big day! You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Malarie

Malarie · Married on 11/26/2016

Where do I start? Simply put - the guys at The Wedding Theater are the best out there. From the first inquiry I had about their videography services to the final product, I loved working with them! They are quick to reply to any emails and questions (which is so much appreciated) and they make the whole videography experience completely stress free. They captured moments that I forgot even happened at our wedding, and that's amazing. It was so worth having the videos to look back on and enjoy reliving it once more. The video quality is top notch, and they were super sweet with working to ensure the songs that I wanted were implemented and that any edits were addressed. They will definitely make sure your wedding is beautifully documented so that you can cherish the memories for the rest of your lives. I will recommend them time and time again! Thanks Matt, Ramon, and any others on the team that I didn't get to speak to personally. You are all amazing at what you do and we appreciate your awesome work!

Sent on 05/10/2017

The Wedding Theater Pricing

The Wedding Theater Price Rates

The Wedding Theater FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center
    Hacienda del Lago Wedding and Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Wedding Theater created one of the most beautiful videos at Hacienda del Lago. Great work, wonderful people. I highly recommend!

• The Pictures Band
    The Pictures Band Wedding Bands

We have a Mutual Admiration Society with these very talented people!!!! Highly Recommended!

• ATX DJ
    ATX DJ Wedding DJs

I highly recommend The Wedding Theater. They are creative, friendly, and offer a full time wedding production studio. I always look forward to working alongside The Wedding Theater, they are a class act!

• 8711 Burnet Rd, Suite B-32 Austin, 78757 See on map
    5126181819 (Other Phone Number)