4165 DR ML King Jr Blvd, New Bern, NC 28562 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Wedding Shop

The Wedding Shop, is New Bern's newest wedding boutique. We carry the trendiest fashions and accessories for the entire wedding party from the bride's perfect gown to the flower girl and everything you need to complete your look. We offer custom designed gowns as well as leading dress designers such Casablanca, Dessy, Eden, Emerald Bridals and more. Tuxedos Too is one door down in the same building.

display1

1 Reviews for The Wedding Shop

Savannah · Married on 04/25/2015

0.4
      0.5

I originally went to the bridal shop because it was the only thing local open at the time. A young blonde woman assister me the entire time while the owner sat at a table sewing a dress with a young girl coloring right next to her. I had a great experience with the young blonde girl and actually ended up finding my dress and was ready to buy it that day. Well it had a tear in the seam, but she said not to worry about it, any dress bought in this shop gets free alterations. She also got the owner to start the half off sale a week early for me. Awesome, right? Let me tell you, I never had a good experience after that. I never saw the young blonde woman the many times I've had to return to this shop. I came back and found my bridesmaid dresses here and even though I was told dresses bought here get free alterations, the owner argued with me that I had to pay. Well since the bridesmaid dresses didn't come in until 4 weeks before the wedding, I was forced to pay. Her store is very dirty and she has children running around constantly. Also after I dropped my dress off to the owner to be steam cleaned, the day before the wedding my sister in law went to pick it up and she called me asking if I knew about 3 black marks on the front. Well of course I didn't know about any black marks on my dress, I'm pretty sure I would've noticed something like that. Well the owner keeps saying it came it like that, that I did it, that somebody else must've done it, any excuse she could come up with. And if was supposedly steam cleaned, why are there any marks on it period? Well my sister got her to put some more cleaner on it right then and there and got the marks out. Regardless, I'm glad I don't have to deal with this shop anymore.

Sent on 05/07/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Wedding Shop 1
    BRIDAL GOWN SALE
    25%-50% OFF ALL IN-STOCK DISCONTINUED BRIDAL GOWNS! ALLURE, CASABLANCA, EDEN, LANDA, MILANO, MOONLIGHT, PC MARYS, RAYLIA AND VICTORIA'S! PRICES AS MARKED. WE HAVE LAYAWAY!

• Twilight Limousine Co
    Twilight Limousine Co Wedding Limos

Visit the Wedding Shop for all your Wedding Gowns and Tuxedo's Highway 17 New Bern NC

• 4165 DR ML King Jr Blvd New Bern, 28562 See on map