1468 Northern Boulevard, Manhasset, NY 11030 Map · Phone number

The Wedding Salon of Manhasset 2
The Wedding Salon of Manhasset 3

Jaime Haink · Married on 07/15/2019

They were amazing

My wedding was this past weekend 7.13.19. I got my wedding dress over a year ago. Naiomy was SO helpful when we looked. It was the first dress I ever tried on!! The staff was very honest when I was picking my dresses which I loved. I LOVED my dress. I had to change a few things but Sue the seamstress did a flawless job. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

After many stores, I finally found my dress here! :)

The Wedding Salon of Manhasset has a large selection of beautiful dresses and very friendly bridal consultants. From the moment I walked in, I felt like a priority. I made a day of appointment at the suggestion of my now mother-and-law's best friend. I was already feeling dismayed because I hadn't found my dress at the previous 20 other stores, mostly located in Manhattan and Northern New Jersey. It was hard finding a wedding dress I wanted that could be ordered within 6 months of the wedding as I only booked my venue 6 months out. I was so pessimistic at this point in the process that I had accepted the fact I would wear my backup dress, which was a regular white gown. I had dreamed of a beaded or appliqued dress, but really found that comfort was my number one concern - my bridal consultant Stella helped me realize that fact and found exactly what I needed from the back of the store. It was a past season's Vera Wang gown that was elegant, simple, and comfortable. It didn't look like much on the hanger, but once it was on, it accentuated my body in all the right places. Hooray, I had finally found my dress, but my wedding was only 3 months way by this point. Thankfully, the Assistant Manager Noreen was able to place a rush order since Vera Wang makes her bridal gowns in the U.S. I had 3 alteration appointments in house with KC who is spectacular - she custom made thick straps for my strapless gown, tailored my gown to best flatter my body, and designed a bustle that was really pretty. All my guests couldn't stop complimenting me on my dress! I felt like the most beautiful bride and wore my gown all night without any issues!!! Thanks so much for your help :)

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience

From the day I walked into The Wedding Salon Of Manhasset, to the friendly greetings from staff, to the beautiful high quality gowns, to the amazing and kind advice from the ladies there, to the AMAZING four alterations by Josephine (who was so kind and patient and talented) I have nothing but positive things to say about The Wedding Salon Of Manhasset! Josephine made my gown fit me like a glove and I received so many compliments on my gown, and I have Josephine to thank for that!!! I went to several salons when I got engaged and The Wedding Salon Of Manhasset is by far the best place to go! Between amazing sales staff, to amazing alterations staff, to high quality and amazingly priced gowns/veils...the salon is just amazing!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018