Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for The Wedding Planner

Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Michaela saves the day!

I worked with Michaela for my wedding just over a month ago in Newport, RI. As a control freak, I knew I wanted to plan out details with a vision in mind and hire the vendors that fit with it, but it was just as important that after so much planning I actually got to enjoy my wedding day!

As a day-of coordinator Michaela started far in advance in organizing info from vendors and a timeline. She was a huge help filling in the gaps of things to consider for the ceremony and reception (like readings, toasts, dances, etc). She also helped with our walkthrough rehearsal and getting our bridal party organized right before for our ceremony (we almost forgot the rings but she luckily remembered!) on top of that she took care of tons of decor setup and breaking it down to pack up at the end of the night. Her attention to detail meant a lot to me because I had made personal artwork I wanted displayed throughout our venue. She took a big burden off our family who would have had to oversee those things even with some staff support from the venue, because there's just so much to think about! It's very hard after hours of drinking and dancing and pure excitement to remember every item.

Thanks to her our wedding was a dream come true with no mishaps (except the rainy weather, but we'll take it as good luck)! Great job ;)

Photo of The Wedding Planner in Westerly, RI - Embossed signs by bride
Photo of The Wedding Planner in Westerly, RI - Embossed signs by bride
Photo of The Wedding Planner in Westerly, RI - Sofreh Aghd
Photo of The Wedding Planner in Westerly, RI - Sofreh Aghd
Profile Picture Tara, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Michaela was absolutely amazing to work with during my wedding planning process. Great communication! I had a very strong vision of what I wanted the reception space to look like and she REALLY brought everything to life. She was so patient and helpful with the setup and clean up and made my LIFE for all the work she did during the day of. I was able to have a worry free and fun day all thanks to here. I would highly recommend her to anyone and actually I already started to lol.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not imagine our wedding day without Michaela. From our first phone conversation it was easy to tell just how much Michaela loves weddings and what she does, and how easy and fun she would be to work with. I set out on a search for a day of planner on the recommendation of a close friend who suggested that I hire someone to help coordinate the day of, apart from the coordinators I was already working with at our venue. When I hired Michaela, that's what I was expecting, that she would be with us to execute on the day of - but what we got was so much more. Michaela provided some great materials, recommendations and resources in the Rhode Island area. The weekend of the wedding I realized I forgot to order the anniversary cake tier that we were going to cut since we had cupcakes as our dessert, and Michaela went above and beyond to find a baker for us, order and pick up a cake! I thought it would be "easy" to plan a wedding, after having attended and been in so many, but Michaela helped to alleviate much of the stress that comes with the planning process. The vendors, including the venue all commented on how much they appreciated and enjoyed working with Michaela as well. If we had to do it all over, I would most certainly hire Michaela again, and even consider hiring her for more comprehensive planning.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/9/16, 5 Reviews