2612 Alcatraz Avenue Suite #3, Berkeley, CA 94705 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Party

Bridal, bridesmaid, Mother-of-bride/groom attire. By appointment, Tuesday through Saturday, 10 - 6. Featuring designers such as Nicole Miller, Wtoo by Watters, Siri and Lynn Lugo.

11athena

31 Reviews for The Wedding Party

1 User photo

The Wedding Party 1

Christa · Married on 03/23/2018

My experience at The Wedding Party was the best of all the places I tried on dresses. After a really negative experience at Nordstrom I was nervous and hesitant and try on more dresses. From the second I walked into their shop I felt comfortable and welcomed and like they actually listened to what I wanted (both in style and budget!). They have a great selection of gowns in all types of styles and colors and a lot of unique things I hadn't seen online or at other shops. At the end of the first appointment I was in love with a dress but didn't want to rush in, so they were really accommodating in finding another time I could come back with my mom and grandma to be sure it was the one. When I went to pick up my dress, they gave excellent recommendations on tailors, but also advice on what to expect from a tailor, what alterations I might need/want, and questions or things I might want to ask the tailor. I could not be happier with my dress or the tailor they referred me to.

The Wedding Party 2

Abby · Married on 09/03/2016

The Wedding Party was great. I am very indecisive and due to a change of plans, was last minute shopping for a dress alone. They were SO nice to me, and very, very patient. They even talked through pros and cons of different dresses with me, and offered a discount when I was deciding between two at different price points. They were very communicative and helpful, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

Finding a dress can be difficult. There's so many choices and a lot of pressure to get something well in advance. I live in SF but decided to drive to Berkeley because the reviews for the Wedding Party were so strong. So glad I did. I was running late to my first appointment, but they were extremely accommodating evening though it was a weekday evening. I tried on 6-7 dresses, which is the perfect number and most importantly, I chose one! I loved the Nicole Miller options and felt amazing on the wedding day. The seamstress the recommend in Alameda was reliable and easy to work with for alterations. All-in-all an amazing experience!

The Wedding Party FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months