The Wedding Inside' Her is a unique wedding planning business based in Metro Detroit, Michigan. They simply can't wait to create your dream wedding! Owner Maggie Domeneck loves creating a fun wedding experience while keeping her clients' budgets in mind. They love all of the thrills and frills of wedding planning and consider it an honor to plan something as special as their clients' weddings. They desire their couples to have a stress-free time during the process. From florals to cuisine, they have you covered. Don't hesitate to reach out!
The Wedding Inside' Her offers a great depth of wedding industry knowledge in order to plan the greatest event of your life. Their services include:
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
10 User photos
Erica · Married on 10/21/2017
Maggie is amazing!!! I am so happy with my decision to have her set up and tear our venue, she transformed it into a wedding wonderland! She by far exceeded any of my visions, and I couldn't recommend her more! She was such a pleasure to work with, professional, and passionate about what she does. Knowing that the entire venue setup and take down was in her hands was the best piece of mind for our wedding because I knew it was going to be done right. Maggie was so thorough and didn't miss out on any details-- and she even held on to all of our wedding decor until we got back from our honeymoon! Our friends and family were able to enjoy themselves knowing they weren't responsible for anything regarding venue set up or tear down-- something that was very important to us. As soon as the wedding ended everyone was whisked away by the shuttle bus and transported safely to the hotel, and our next main focus was packing for the honeymoon- no worries at all about immediately picking up our wedding decor. We enjoyed our honeymoon and met up with maggie to pick everything up once we were settled back at home. Maggie even picked up and dropped off all of our linens, and even did the same for our cake stand. Maggie you made everything so convenient and easy on us which means the world when you're a stressed out bride completely consumed with wedding planning- I can't say enough great things about you, you truly are the best!!!Sent on 11/22/2017
Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017
I just had a 100% stress free wedding because of Maggie and her team! From the moment I left our rehearsal until I woke up on Sunday morning - I knew Maggie was taking care of every last detail. It was truly a perfect day.Sent on 10/04/2017
I hired Maggie after having phone interviews with 5-6 "Day Of" Coordinators. Here's why I picked Maggie:
1. She was passionate and excited about our special day. She was the only coordinator who asked what I wanted in a coordinator, not "here's my package - take it or leave it!"
2. Her rates are reasonable and she communicated everything that was included from the very start.
3. Communicating with her was easy and fast!
Here's why I would recommend Maggie to every couple I know:
1. She is honest and straightforward. If something you're envisioning is not going to work, she let's you know right away and lays out better options.
2. She made sure she had the contact information for every vendor and family member. I just sat back and relaxed when the day came.
3. She never once presented me with a problem. She presented me with solutions to problems she had already taken care of!!
4. Her experience apparent from your first conversation. I considered myself a very prepared bride, but Maggie blew me away with all of the little things she took care of on the day. Maggie took my cute garden greenhouse wedding and transformed it into a beautiful candlelit wonderland!!
If Maggie is available for your date, save your self some time and just book her.
Margot · Married on 09/03/2017
Maggie is a dream to work with!Sent on 11/15/2017
The Wedding Inside’ Her Price Rates
Maggie is passionate, smart, organized and incredibly helpful. I've never known anyone to love weddings as much as her! She's an A+ in our book!