Lynnwood, WA 98037 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Geek

Phone 425-522-3289 Email: Amanda@yourweddinggeek.com

I’m Amanda Baker and in short I’m a bit of a geek. To me being a geek is to find something you love and immerse yourself in it. I love everything about weddings to picking colors to picking themes to timeline set up.

The one thing I especially love to be there on the day wedding. There is nothing more special than getting to be surrounded by all the love and energy a wedding day brings. I want you to be able to truly enjoy your wedding day. So relax and leave your day in my professional hands.

Follow The Wedding Geek on

dsc0252
dsc0080

3 Reviews for The Wedding Geek

Melody · Married on 05/23/2015

I am so grateful to have had Amanda as our planner and day-of coordinator. Not only does she have extensive knowledge, but she is genuine and extremely helpful. She pays high attention to detail and is always prepared and diligent. Her prompt response and attentiveness was superb from start to finish. She is always so well prepared, professional, flexible, and full of great ideas! She helped me figure everything out to the very last detail, a task I couldn't have done on my own. Everything really paid off on the day of our wedding. Because Amanda was there as my trusted coordinator, I knew I was in good hands and that I didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to relax and truly enjoy the big day--I enjoyed every single second of it! It was the best day of my life without a doubt and I know I couldn't have done it without her. Amanda is an excellent and gifted wedding planner and coordinator but most importantly, she will become your trusted friend.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Katelyn · Married on 05/14/2017

I've worked with Amanda as a photographer in a wedding back in May. Amanda was there every step of the way with me, the clients, and venue, making sure that everyone was on the same page with any changes that had come up in the weeks leading up to the event. During the event, she was great juggling many hats, so to speak. She handled the set up and decorations, and kept me and the other photographer totally in the loop during the whole event, notifying us quickly about anything that had come up. Food was running late? She was on it. Rain starting to come in? She's already got the umbrella. She was on top of anything and everything that needed to be taken care of, and made the day totally painless for the bride and groom. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kayla · Married on 03/23/2014

Amanda helped me so much. Not only was she a fantastic day of coordinator (no stress for me!) but she helped with planning and providing me resources and advice. Having her there, knowing that I could rely on her to make sure that everything went smoothly on the wedding day, was invaluable.

Sent on 06/03/2015

The Wedding Geek FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1