The Wedding Gallery

• The Press Dry Cleaning & Laundry
  • Curvaceous Couture Bridal Collection

29 Reviews for The Wedding Gallery

Kelly · Married on 01/03/2015

I went to their 2nd St location which is mostly sample sale dresses and prom. The service was amazing and my large group was given complete attention that made the whole experience a lot of fun. Not to mention I bought a beautiful off the rack dress that fit perfectly and was more than half off it's retail.

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/17/2014

Firstly, the Wedding Gallery in St. Charles is that there are two locations separated by bridal budgets. The one location features special occasion dresses & simplistic wedding styles downstairs in addition to couture wedding gowns upstairs. The other location is fully dedicated to wedding dresses for the average bride and I believe most fittings take place at this location too. There was a bit of mix-up about my appointment back in March 2013, but before long I was in the upstairs dressing room with the owner, Nagwa, my Mother & my Aunt excited to find my perfect dress.

The second thing you want to know is that Nagwa is THE BEST person you could ask to work with in regard to finding the right wedding dress for the biggest day of your life. She is the cutest little Egyptian lady with a discerning eye and is NOT afraid to say what she is thinking. While not every bride can handle such honest input from a stranger, I am telling you – you will thank her for it later. She sees what you see and if she doesn’t see it, she knows how to get you to stop seeing it. Trust me to trust her.

The last thing you should know about the Wedding Gallery is Nagwa’s hand-picked team. I never thought in a million years I would rely on a group of strangers, individually & collectively, to keep my life together the week of my wedding. But, they did. Long story short – the couture dress I purchased was a one-of-a-kind, exclusive to the Wedding Gallery. Featuring large English tulle floral appliques with centers of pearl & crystal beads and other details including eyelash lace, a modified sweetheart neckline, and Alecon lace accents – my dress was HEAVY & hot and Denver seamstresses refused to alter it. I cannot thank three special ladies enough for keeping me together when I suddenly thought I needed a different dress three days before my wedding day! Ty, Ngoc & Claudette, I owe you one! I am excited to use your dress preservation company to oogle it for years to come!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • Mrs.B

Irene · Married on 08/17/2013

I purchased my gorgeous dress from here. The staff was great and very helpful and friendly! I loved the fact that its a wedding dress store only. They really made me feel like a bride!

Sent on 09/14/2013

• St. Charles See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Wedding Gallery)