Riverside, Riverside, CA 92501 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Wedding Expert DJ

I'm Russ The Wedding Expert DJ and I’ve been performing exclusively weddings for over 20 years. Something really important is that if you book me you actually get me as your personal DJ, that's because unlike other DJs I don't subcontract my weddings out to other DJs. This way if you hire me you will end up with a real wedding expert with high standards of dependability, punctuality, and ethics, and a DJ that has the skill and experience to make your wedding awesome and fun. Also, I guarantee you’ll love how your wedding turns out with me as your DJ or you pay nothing.

Please check out my site for more details and contact me through my site's Contact Form.

img 9210 51 761533 1557934613
Couple dancing
img 9210 51 761533 1557934613

65 Reviews for The Wedding Expert DJ

Jenny Sanders · Married on 06/28/2019

This Russ is a real professional

If you want a professional for your wedding Russ is the real deal. He really made our wedding so much fun and made everything so easy and low stress for us. We had no worries because he actually guarantees we would love the job he does with our wedding and we really did. After our wedding we could see why he’s so confident in his work, since he really does goes way out to make sure everything is done right and runs everything so professionally. He’s definitely nothing like the other DJs I’ve experienced through friends and family weddings. Super professional and worth the money.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Johne Perry · Married on 03/31/2019

Hands down best DJ

I have to highly recommend Russ. Hands down he’s got to be the best DJ for weddings you can get. Other DJs my friends had for their weddings didn’t even begin to compare to the excellent and professional work Russ did for us. There’s a real skill to playing the right song at the right time and Russ has it down. Also before Russ started each of the steps of our reception, he helped out so much with the coordination making sure everyone knew what to do and when to do it. He also moved guests from one area to the next by getting their attention letting them know what was coming up next. Having Russ as your DJ will definitely make your wedding very nice.

Sent on 04/07/2019