Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 92626 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Wedding DJ Wedding Pro

I'm Russ The Wedding Expert DJ and I’ve been performing exclusively weddings for over 20 years. Something really important is that if you book me you actually get me as your personal DJ, because unlike other DJs I don't subcontract my weddings out to other DJs. This way if you hire me you will end up with a real wedding expert with high standards of dependability, punctuality, and ethics, and a DJ that has the skill and experience to make your wedding awesome and fun. Also, I guarantee you’ll love how your wedding turns out with me as your DJ or you pay nothing.

Please check out my site for more details and contact me through my site's Contact Form.

best 51 645357 1557935088
The boys
best 51 645357 1557935088

53 Reviews for The Wedding DJ Wedding Pro

Jenny Sanders · Married on 06/28/2019

This Russ is a real professional

If you want a professional for your wedding Russ is the real deal. He really made our wedding so much fun and made everything so easy and low stress for us. We had no worries because he actually guarantees we would love the job he does with our wedding and we really did. After our wedding we could see why he’s so confident in his work, since he really does goes way out to make sure everything is done right and runs everything so professionally. He’s definitely nothing like the other DJs I’ve experienced through friends and family weddings. Super professional and worth the money.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Heather Mangola · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ Ever

Russ is a great DJ. After your wedding you’ll say to yourself, “wow, he really knows what he’s doing”. You’ll find out he really does. He was so good with every aspect of everything that he took care of that we were really happy by the end of our wedding and what a great time everyone had thanks to him. The way he worked with our music selections, announced, helped coordinate, and all the other things he handled were just outstanding.

Sent on 11/20/2018

The Wedding DJ Wedding Pro FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 92626 See on map