"THE WEDDING DJ"

Santa Monica, CA 90401 Map · Phone number

About "THE WEDDING DJ"

I'm Russ The Wedding Expert DJ and I’ve been performing exclusively weddings for over 20 years. Something really important is that if you book me you actually get me as your personal DJ, that's because unlike other DJs I don't subcontract my weddings out to other DJs. This way if you hire me you will end up with a real wedding expert with high standards of dependability, punctuality, and ethics, and a DJ that has the skill and experience to make your wedding awesome and fun. Also, I guarantee you’ll love how your wedding turns out with me as your DJ or you pay nothing.

Please check out my site for more details and contact me through my site's Contact Form.

img 9193 51 645356
"THE WEDDING DJ"
Fun Wedding

64 Reviews for "THE WEDDING DJ"

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2017

I can’t say enough about how great Russ is. He really knows what he’s doing when he’s DJing a wedding. Amazing work and truly one amazingly seriously skilled DJ that knows weddings like no one else. I have to say, I have been to enough weddings and helped enough of my family and friends with their weddings, and until Russ was part of the processes I didn’t realize how much this good of a DJ can make on your wedding. He’s not a cheap DJ though, but anything good isn’t going to be cheap and this is really the case with DJs from what I’ve seen over and over again. Go ahead and get someone really good like Russ or get Russ if you can and you’re going to be really happy you did. Seriously, Russ is such a great DJ. He’ll make your wedding great.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/25/2016

I wanted to let other people know how great Russ was as our DJ for our wedding. Very classy professional style the way he did the announcing and his presence and presentation. I’ve gone to a lot of weddings, I mean a lot, and no other DJ I saw at these weddings made the wedding feel just right like Russ did with our wedding. I am so happy that I found him and that we hired him. He is really service oriented in every way and very honest and nice to work with. I really want people to know that this is your guy if you’re if you need a DJ for your wedding. Don’t hesitate in hire him since I know he books up fast. Good luck with your wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/11/2016

Russ DJed my wedding reception and what a great job he did. He really made things run smooth, his nice style of announcing made my wedding stay tasteful and sounded pleasantly professional, and the way he handled our music was PERFECT! I had so many friends and relatives wedding who’s DJs were not at all like this, which made their wedding seem not so great. We all had such a great time thanks to him coming through for us and making our wedding great.

Sent on 11/18/2016