7261 Ridgeview dr. W, North Tonawanda, NY 14120 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Connection

Here at The Wedding Connection we understand your time is valuable. We are here to help you in any and every way to turn your wedding day into what you've always dreamed of. While we help you with that, you can sit back and enjoy the experience.

Call us today 716-479-5165

3.4
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

I hired Rosalia as a coordinator to be at our rehearsal and on our wedding day, they did not help with our planning. The price is reasonable compared to other coordinators, and both Rosalia and her husband, Dave are nice people.
    I was very organized with what I wanted to be accomplished during our rehearsal, and everything that needed to be done on our wedding day, I had EVERYTHING written down and sent to them. I worked only with Rosalia prior to the rehearsal, but she did not come to our rehearsal, only Dave did so he was not as familiar with what Rosalia and I had been discussing as I would have hoped. He also did not take control of the rehearsal like I had requested. The day of the wedding the things that needed to get done did (Im not sure who did them really), but evertime we needed something, neither Dave or Rosalia were anywhere to be found. My sister found them on multiple occassions texting while having a drink in the corner during our reception.
    Again, they are both very nice people, but in the end, everything that they did for us could have been done by our bridal party.

Sent on 10/02/2011

The Wedding Connection FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1