$4,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Amanda Holder Events

Award-Winning San Luis Obispo Wedding Planner

LOVE is why we are here. It comes in many shapes and sizes. And we are happy to celebrate them all! We proudly support everyone’s choice and opportunity to get married! We do not discriminate. We are here to serve you, and ensure you have the wedding of your dreams!

Hi! I’m Amanda Holder, owner of Amanda Holder Events. I spent almost 15 years as a corporate event planner for organizations such as the PGA TOUR, IMG Worldwide, NBC television, CBS television and REC Solar. The first wedding I ever planned was for live television at five o’clock in the morning. And, I’ve been hooked ever since.

After years of planning weddings, baby showers, fundraisers and everything in-between, in addition to my full-time corporate event planning career, I finally launched my own full-time business. In 2014, three of my industry friends and I founded The Wedding Space in San Luis Obispo, CA, a collaborative workspace for wedding professionals. In 2016, five fellow wedding planners and I founded SLO Wedding Planners, a cooperative networking group, designed to help raise the standard of service in the industry. We are members of Central Coast Wedding Professionals, SLO Wedding Vendors, The Wedding Standard, and are active in various other industry organizations. We were recently honored with the award for Best Wedding Planner in San Luis Obispo County by the folks at California Wedding Day!!!

We absolutely LOVE what we do!

Contact us for a FREE consultation today!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (2)
Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Destination (1)

Simply the best. Our daughter was married 7/7/18, and we knew we needed help as we are in Laguna, and the bride was in Az. Amanda far exceeded our high expectations and pulled off a wedding that many of our friends and family are calling the best ever. She is responsive, organized, calm and has the best vendors I have ever worked with. The food and cake were superior, the florist was fantastic and the DJ was awesome. And they were all so fun, they became like family. I loved the website she set up to help us plan, it was invaluable. The coordinator at the venue we selected, Dancing Deer Farm, had nothing but high praise for Amanda. She stayed within budget and helped keep track of our expenses and her payment reminders were invaluable. She was so amazing the day of the wedding, calm, efficient, kept everyone on time and made sure the bride and the mother of the bride! had food and drinks throughout the evening. We were thrilled with everything. If we could give her 100 stars, we would. HIGHLY recommend Amanda and all of her preferred vendors.

Dr. Marlin and Sheri Mills

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture cassidy, 7/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Amanda is a dream to work with. She did the design and coordinating at our venue. Very organized and calm. Verything was perfect

View Vendor Response

Religious
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

21 ENDORSEMENTS
Amanda is such a breathe of fresh air! As soon as my team arrives, Amanda promptly provides us with everything we need to know and she continues to be a source of support throughout the night. Leading up to the event, Amanda provides very clear and concise information for every vendor allowing for no surprises upon arrival. She truly understands what it takes to run a successful event and gets ahead of any possible issue before they even have a chance to become problematic. I would happily work with her every weekend if I could!!

Amanda was wonderful to work with at a wedding. She was friendly , a warm personality, confident with a good command of her role as a wedding planner, knowledgable, and helpful in answering questions regarding my cake delivery. I look forward to meeting her again someday at another wedding venue.

There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe working with Amanda! The thing I love most about her is that she gives her vendors the space to do the job they were hired to do. She's not a nit-picky planner/coordinator that has to have her hand in every tiny detail. She's positive, upbeat, and super fun to work with. She's kind and genuinely cares about you. I will work with Amanda any day!

As a site manager for a winery in Paso Robles, I look for planners that take care of every detail, Amanda is one of my favorites for just that reason. I always know she will take care of everything with a smile. She's a great planner and a wonderful person!

San Luis Obispo, CA 93405   See On Map
559-320-5927 (phone)
Amanda Holder Events is a wedding and event planner from San Luis Obispo servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, and Five Cities. Amanda Holder Events is a professional designer, planner and coordinator that has been part of the Central Coast wedding industry since 2012 specializing in San Luis Obispo weddings.