201 william st, Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number

The Waterfront Brewery 5
The Waterfront Brewery 6
The Waterfront Brewery 7

Janet · Married on 02/09/2018

We hosted our son and his fiancées Welcome Party Rehearsal Dinner here in Feb. We couldn’t have been more pleased, everything was planned from out of town and over the phone and everything turned out higher than our expectations! The food was excellent and staff very attentive! The sunset over the marina and the lighting made everything seem so magical for us! We added a steel drum player and floral centerpieces and that made for the perfect party!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    The Waterfront Brewery 8
    The Waterfront Brewery 9

The Waterfront Brewery's reply:

Thank you Janet for the kind words. Our staff works really hard to ensure you can have a fun, relaxing, and memorable evening! We are so happy you and your friends and family were able to do that!

Betsy · Married on 01/20/2018

We held my son’s rehearsal dinner/party on the rooftop. Everything was perfect! The staff was incredibly attentive from the start working with Erin to plan the event through the event itself. The food was amazing! As was the view! I have absolutely no complaints!

Sent on 02/20/2018

The Waterfront Brewery's reply:

Thank you for the review and the kind words! We are so happy everyone had a great time! All the best!

Randall · Married on 01/14/2018

I recently had my wedding reception at Waterfront Brewery and I am so happy that I did. I had visited Waterfront on previous trips to Key West and fell in love with the ambience, the service and, of course, the beer. I coordinated everything for the reception with Erin Leon who was extremely responsive and professional through our correspondence. The reception was held in the Brew Room which was the perfect size for my party and they had set up an awesome arrangement of tables to accommodate us all. Our bartender was a lot of fun and kept us smiling through the entire event. I went back to Waterfront three more times on that trip just for drinks and food.

Waterfront is an amazing place that captures the Key West spirit, and if you're planning on having any large event I definitely recommend hosting it at Waterfront Brewery!

Sent on 03/15/2018

The Waterfront Brewery's reply:

Congratulations once again! We are happy to have played a part in your special day. We wish you two nothing but happiness!

Award

The Waterfront Brewery Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$7,744 - $10,114
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Bridal Shower

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Brewery
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Elopements, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? July, August, September