Washington, DC 20006 Map · Phone number

The Washington Navy Yard Catering and Conference Center 5
The Washington Navy Yard Catering and Conference Center 6
  • Buckets05

Sandra · Married on 08/11/2018

I was so glad that I was able to have both the wedding ceremony and reception at the same venue. The catering manager is Elizabeth Thomas and needless to say, she was PHENOMENAL!! The food was superb, the staff (Tatyana and her crew) was friendly, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Elizabeth was a breath of fresh air and was always calm. She was very knowledgeable, very professional, and very courteous. The venue was perfect and overlooked the water which made it perfect for our pictures. We had an evening wedding so the ambiance was perfect. If you need the perfect Catering Manager that is professional at all times, please make sure you see Elizabeth Thomas...she’s awesome!!

*On another note. Lt. Mark Jefferson is an ASS and he had my 82 year old grandmother escorted off of the base claiming that was not vetted. Her paperwork was turned in and her name was NOT on the list as not being cleared to her on base. My grandmother traveled three hours from White Marsh, Virginia to attend my wedding and missed the ceremony because of the ass Lt. Mark Jefferson humiliating her in front of my friends and family. He’s the WORSE and we followed up in writing.

Again, the Washington Navy Yard Catering & Conference Center is a beautiful place to have a wedding and I highly recommend this place and make sure you see Elizabeth Thomas.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    The Washington Navy Yard Catering and Conference Center 11
    The Washington Navy Yard Catering and Conference Center 12
  • The Davis's

Crystal and Derrick · Married on 09/20/2014

After reading the reviews I was very worried! But my day was amazing! Ms. Greenleaf and staff was very nice and friendly!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Jeanine · Married on 06/01/2013

We had our wedding reception at the Navy Yard. We opted to use a mixture of their linens and our own to achieve out Tiffany and White color scheme. Everything looked wonderful. Everyone complemented our food and our signature drink. The staff was very helpful in helping us to achieve the reception that we wanted. More importantly, the quality and value cannot be matched anywhere in the DC area. If you can have any event at the Navy Yard, you should!

Sent on 02/28/2014