The Virginia Gathering Company

Hampton Roads, Richmond, Northern VA + Beyond, Virginia Beach, VA 23451 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Virginia Gathering Company

The Virginia Gathering Company is a professional wedding planning + design firm based in Hampton Roads, VA. I specialize in designing, planning, + coordinating events for people who want their event filled with warmth, personal touches, + timeless details.

At The Virginia Gathering Company, we know each couple has a love story that’s as individual as they are.That’s why my recipe for whipping up the perfect event includes mixing in tons of personal touches, a pinch of the warm fuzzies, a dash of hospitality, a strong sense of community + a whole lot of heart into every event we plan.

It's time to stop worrying that your wedding won't feel like the two of you want it to. It's your day-- let's work together to make it feel like you!

Contact us to start planning your warm, customized wedding today!

• Woman-owned
Follow The Virginia Gathering Company on
fresh look photography 2020 77 51 1899405 160979536414182
fresh look photography 2020 77 51 1899405 160979536414182

2 Reviews for The Virginia Gathering Company

• Brooke

Brooke G. · Married on 09/26/2020

My year working with Meghan!

Meghan Volkman.... the sweetest person ever! From day one, she was right by my side, asking what she could take off my plate or do to help & that she did! From start to finish, she helped me with everything. From having to cut our list from 175ppl to 50ppl.. back to 75ppl... masked meetings, covid conversations, hard decisions, sending out apology cards- she was there through it all! Her emails may be lengthy but my goodness they are detailed and every question is answered (just how I liked it). Even now, after the wedding, I am still asking her questions like how to change my last name! LOL. The day of the wedding, I had no doubt in my mind that she had everything planned out & under control and I wouldn't have to worry about a thing... so I didn't! And it turned out perfect. She even made her husband come hangout all day & help wherever needed (KUDOS TO HIM!). If you think you don't need a wedding planner & you can do it all yourself (while working full-time)... YOU ARE WRONG! Planning a wedding is SO much more work than you think & no matter how big the wedding may be, you need someone to help-especially if you are indecisive like me. Meghan is great & you can count on her.

Sent on 10/09/2020

The Virginia Gathering Company's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you, Alex, and your families. I am honored that you chose me to help you plan your big day! It was so gorgeous!

The Virginia Gathering Company FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals

• Hampton Roads, Richmond, Northern VA + Beyond Virginia Beach, VA, 23451 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Virginia Gathering Company)