1972 Galaxy Dr, Rapid City, SD 57701 Map · Phone number

About The Vintage Lease

THE VINTAGE LEASE IS A DESIGN AND STYLING CO. IN THE BLACK HILLS OF SOUTH DAKOTA.

We offer a fresh and thoughtfully curated approach to event planning and design. Wedding design, elopements, intimate weddings (less than 30 ppl), corporate dinners, vow renewals, workshop curation, and backyard parties are our jam.

Follow The Vintage Lease on

5 Reviews for The Vintage Lease

1 User photo

The Vintage Lease 1

Shelby · Married on 08/18/2018

When I first heard about the option of having The Vintage Lease style an engagement session for our engagement pics, I immediately became excited. I had seen some of their pieces and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get those Pinterest worthy pictures I’ve been dreaming of. I knew I had a general feel for my wedding that I wanted to implement into the pictures but I found it difficult to describe. After our first conversion over the phone, I knew Sarah was going to make magic. She was so sweet and asked pertinent questions to gain a feel for what look I wanted for my styled e-session. She asked for my Pinterest inspiration board which I feel really helped with her getting to know exactly what my style was and what I was wanting. I fully entrusted her with going with whatever she thought would create the perfect romantic boho look, and she did not disappoint! Sarah was very timely, she answered any questions I had and she even helped me choose outfits that would go perfect with her setup. Our setup was perfect. It was so beautiful and everything I ever wanted plus more. Since I let Sarah take the reins on our styled e-session, I had no idea what she was going to come up with which made it such a lovely surprise when I saw it for the first time. I couldn't have envisioned a more perfect romantic boho look. The Vintage Lease definitely delivers Pinterest worthy styling services and I am so happy to have chosen Sarah to be a part of my engagement pictures.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Caity · Married on 06/30/2018

Sarah perfectly captured who we are as a couple when she styled our engagement session. From the first time we spoke to the day of our pictures (and even the retake because we got rained out the first time!) she made sure that it was the best experience for the both of us. I expected to have a few items there to add to our pictures - but she went above and beyond in every way! From bringing homemade dessert for our "picnic" engagement session (that we ate once we took shelter from the rain - it was still amazing!), to having a bouquet of flowers for me, to providing a champagne toast for our retakes - I couldn't have imagined a better experience to make the time more "us" or more special. Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and we still get compliments months later about them! Thank you, Sarah!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

I met Sarah through Instagram and after hearing more about her business and how she has hand picked every item in her vintage collection, I knew I needed to have The Vintage Lease style my wedding. Sarah was incredibly responsive and professional and she took my vision and made it a reality more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

She answered all my questions along the way and even sent me pictures about new china she had acquired. The day of our wedding we had a hiccup (as all weddings do) - it rained ALL DAY LONG. Our outside wedding had to move indoors, which meant we couldn’t set up the dinner tables before the wedding and instead had to quickly set them up after the ceremony during the happy hour (that was also happening indoors). Sarah was flexible and accommodating and did such an incredible job of styling and setting up the dinner tables in a not so ideal situation.

Weddings are already stressful and the last minute change in plans due to weather only amplified that stress. However, I didn’t have a single worry about my dinner tables with Sarah in charge. I had complete trust in her and that’s what you want in a wedding vendor, someone you can rely on no matter what day of hiccups are thrown your way. Sarah exceeded my expectations and I will use her services for any event I host in the future and I recommend wholeheartedly.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    The Vintage Lease 2

Award

The Vintage Lease FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware, Linens