160a W. Franklin Boulevard, Gastonia, NC 28052 Map · Phone number

About The Vineyard!

The Vineyard is the areas most charming, classy and affordable upscale events venue! We are happy to announce our relaunch! With multiple gorgeous upgrades, new systems and management, and even MORE stunning decor for you INCLUDED in your rental!

Contact us today!

img7690
c3ed6b7444324b4b IMG 7870
img7402
The Vineyard!

2 Reviews for The Vineyard!

Sean · Married on 11/18/2017

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

Terrible communication. Dealing with the staff adds three times more stress to planning your wedding. We have never had worse customer service. It was so stressful, we were looking at other venues two weeks before our wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/31/2018

0.4
      0.5

The Vineyard in Gastonia NC is no longer a business. I had to find this out today after trying to reach the owner (Farrah Dawn Fries) for over a month. I paid my deposit of $800.00 in December of 2017 to have my wedding reception here. I was trying to reach Farrah to arrange a day and time to do some wedding/decor planning. Of course once she was not returning my calls, messages, facebook messages, emails, etc. I became very concerned. Today we decided to stop by the venue to see if anyone was available to speak with about the communication and whats going. This is when I found out that The Vineyard is no longer a business and that the building owner hasn't had The Vineyard as a tenant within the last 3 months, nor has he spoken with Farrah. Farrah has still not returned any form of communication with me. If you were thinking about this venue please don't waste your time. Farrah is a scam and has ruined my wedding day. I am now back at square one with planning, lost out on $800.00 and hoping and praying that I won't hit another roadblock such as this one.

Sent on 03/18/2018

The Vineyard! FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables

• 160a W. Franklin Boulevard Gastonia, 28052 See on map
    7042804735 (Other Phone Number)