415 Harrison Ave., Panama City, FL 32401 Map · Phone number

About The Venue @ Studio 415

The Venue at Studio 415 can accommodate up to 80 people for a sit-down dinner, and up to 120 people for seating-only events. There is a chandelier-lit ballroom, a café-style bar area and entry, a back entry and bride’s dressing room, a large ladies room with showers and dressing areas, a large men’s room and dressing area, a serving kitchen, convenient public parking, and a large area downstairs for extra seating or other uses.

Our venue is primarily available for use on Saturdays and Sundays.

We have a variety of options in levels of service, décor, and many other ways we can customize your special event.

fr
f2

1 Reviews for The Venue @ Studio 415

Ariel · Married on 04/02/2016

1.0

I DO NOT recommend this business to anyone for their wedding venue.

The owner was consistently late with getting back to me, made changes without notifying me, failed to make changes I did ask for, and I did not get all the services I paid for. I paid for a bartender, a service staff, and the coordinator (which came with my base package.) I received a bartender and coordinator who tried to do the job of the service staff. They were obviously in over their heads. My wedding guests had to help them flip the room for the reception and help set up with the caterer. My guests also helped with packing to leave/cleanup.

The whole intenerary was off schedule, the wrong cues were made, and everything started to go wrong from the beginning. Things started to really fall apart, however, around 9 p.m. So I decided to go ahead and pack up and leave. The coordinator and owner accused one of my guests of stealing the tulle on the archway, saying it was theirs. My mother bought that tulle, it was a 7-yard long piece and didn't match their tulle. I have the receipt for it. Furthermore, they lost my wedding favors and part of my decorations that were dropped off the previous day at rehearsal. They were supposed to be locked up and obviously weren't. No apology was made and no recompense was offered for the loss.

I caught her in a couple of lies myself and I have witnesses to all of these events.

They are dishonest, unorganized, and unprofessional. You should look elsewhere for your wedding day.

Sent on 04/07/2016

The Venue @ Studio 415 FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake