The Venue 142

$3k - $4k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$3k - $4k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

The Venue 142 is a historic wedding venue in Deland, Florida, serving couples in the Orlando and Daytona Beach area. Since it has been restored from a relic that housed mere history into a modern luxury venue, it has become a fitting space for spectacular wedding dreams to come true.

Facilities and Capacity

Once a landmark that was a staple of Deland, the Brickhouse Grille has experienced a detailed makeover to create this elegant venue. Featuring exposed brickwork and modern accents, The Venue 142 is an exceptional space with several intriguing design features. Able to accommodate guest lists of up to 150, the venue offers a great deal of convenient and comfy seating, while still allowing ample space for a reception dance floor for guests to dance and mingle to their heart's content. Rentals include a generous two-hour setup window by the staff, with an extra hour allotted for post-event breakdown, meaning no stressful cleanup for any of the wedding party. The venue rental is priced hourly with a minimum rental time slot of four hours. For pre-event preparations, suites are available to be booked at the nearby Deland Marriott hotel and can be set aside for three-hour get-ready slots. Alternatively, and for added convenience, these can be booked out for a full night to reduce any rush or last-minute stress. The suite rental includes a preset mimosa bar in a third-level suite with a balcony option, so that select members of the wedding party can enjoy a drink in the build-up to the main event.

Offering over a decade of industry experience, the venue event coordinators provide expert guidance assisting couples in arranging every wedding detail imaginable. Event coordination services allow for a wedding expert to be on hand to ensure everything comes together as seamlessly as possible for the couple of honor. From ensuring that vendor deliveries are accepted at the venue and arranged appropriately, to managing the itinerary and event execution, this team is available at every step. Rental equipment includes 60-inch round tables, gorgeous gold Chiavari chairs, and a white dance floor, as well as white plates, flatware, and water glasses.

Cuisine

Impressively, the staff chef touts over 35 years of service industry experience with a passion for palate-pleasing cuisine that has seen him travel and work all across the globe. Driven by challenge and creativity, this culinary professional uses quality ingredients to craft delectable dishes from scratch. Food and beverage offerings can be customized to meet the couples’ design, vision, budget, and dietary preferences.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building
Loft
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

4.1

• Stephanie
    Stephanie R. Married on 06/08/2021

Kayla was a pleasure to work with!

I am a wedding coordinator from out of town and when I called Kayla I knew I had found the right place. From start to finish I had a flawless experience. She has everything ready when we arrived in town and the day went off without a hitch. She was always a call away and I hope to book another event with them soon!
    Noble W. Married on 12/29/2020

Fabulous Venue

My family and I attended my Sisters wedding a few months back at Venue 142 and I have to say their overall ability to accommodate out of town guest was above and beyond what we expected. I was in charge of finding hotels, restaurants, and tasks to do with my family as well as our other relatives during the long weekend get away. My sister got me in contact with her wedding coordinators Paige and Kayla who handled our hotel reservations as well as 5 other family's at the Marriott hotel less than a mile away from them. They also had a list of places to go for a good meal right in town and activities to check out in deland and in orange city like the blue springs! They tried to keep everything in walking distance for us which was incredible. The day of my sisters wedding was to be expected! The Venue was stunning and the food was the best wedding food I have ever had. My sister chose a Prime Rib Carving station that was out if this world! I could go on and on! If I could give this venue a 10/10 I would. Thank you Venue 142 for not only making my sisters day incredible but the guests trip to Deland one to remember as well (Not just for her wedding lol)!!!
    Kristin W. Married on 12/20/2020

Amazing Experience

My daughter planned her wedding from Virginia while we were helping from Illinois. I was so concerned with not being there but our experience was incredible. It was a small wedding during Covid and they made the day so special from the all the decorative details to handling a temperamental mother of the groom. We were worried about the food because my husband is a chef but it was AMAZING. I would highly recommend this venue! Can't thank them enough for making my daughter's day so special.

The Venue 142's reply:

Thank you Kristin and it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely family. It was our joy to make your daughters day the best day for her. Wishing you all the very best in the new year and the very best the future has to offer to your family.

Best Regards
    Kayla & Paige
    Venue 142

Pricing

142 North Woodland blvd Deland, FL, 32720
Location of (The Venue 142)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues