10-1000
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The VanLandingham Estate

The Estate's extraordinary surroundings and historic architecture are the perfect setting for romantic wedding celebrations, family gatherings or private escapes for two!

Offering distinct character, delicious menus and most importantly, personal attention toward every detail.  The Estate creates the perfect environment for any occasion.  A spacious garden room with mullioned floor to ceiling windows adorns the Estate.  The VanLandingham's social architect handles all arrangements for your convenience from initial contact through to the close of your successful soiree.

Whether your style is romantic, festive or eclectic, the refreshing VanLandingham Estate Inn is an elegant place to rest your soul.

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow The VanLandingham Estate on

29 Reviews for The VanLandingham Estate

3.4

1.6

I was very disappointed with this place. I read several reviews that noted that the quality of staff was poor; however, when I contacted them they informed me that they were aware of this issue and were working on it. I decided that the beauty of the grounds was worth a bit of hassle with the staff. I now regret this decision. They did change the wedding director a few months before my wedding and she was 100% better than the lady I was previously working with. However, I was not happy with the outcome of the wedding. The stress leading up to the event with the first wedding director (lack of response to any emails / calls) plus dealing with all of the changes that happened prior to the wedding (there were price increases) made this a very stressful event. To top it all off, the service during the reception was poor. I felt there was not enough staff to serve the number of my guest. There was also no one leading the coordination effort between ceremony to cocktail hour to reception – my mother and mother-in-law actually had to start going about and leading people to the next part of the night. When I signed I was under the impression there would be a day of coordinator. This just made it more stressful on everyone when we should have all been relaxed. The feeling of being taken care of – does not apply to this place as a wedding venue. If I had the chance to do this again; I would not pick the Vanlandingham for my wedding.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/27/17, 2 Reviews
2.5

Our wedding is set for October 2015. At first at VanLandingham everything was smooth sailing, now our 2nd event coordinator has quit since January. The property is breath taking and decently priced. Just a little worried with how everything is going to come together since we are now 3 months out.

Profile Picture Allyson, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
0.7

Where to begin... I worked with 4 different event planners in a matter of 6 months. I was told contradictory information by all of them. The person who ended up working on my wedding couldn't remember important details 3 days before ceremony. They charged for a bunch of things that we were not told about up front. Even my vendors were complaining about how awful they were. Don't use them!!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1447185895571 wp20151104152754pro 2
220x220 sq 1447185910935 far away look of the oculus tablescape 6
220x220 sq 1447185919470 resized

2010 The Plaza, Charlotte, NC 28205   See On Map
704-334-8909 (phone) 704-334-9049 (fax)