2010 The Plaza, Charlotte, NC 28205 Map · Phone number

About The VanLandingham Estate

The Estate's extraordinary surroundings and historic architecture are the perfect setting for romantic wedding celebrations, family gatherings or private escapes for two!

Offering distinct character, delicious menus and most importantly, personal attention toward every detail. The Estate creates the perfect environment for any occasion. A spacious garden room with mullioned floor to ceiling windows adorns the Estate. The VanLandingham's social architect handles all arrangements for your convenience from initial contact through to the close of your successful soiree.

Whether your style is romantic, festive or eclectic, the refreshing VanLandingham Estate Inn is an elegant place to rest your soul.

Follow The VanLandingham Estate on

The VanLandingham Estate falls
resized

29 Reviews for The VanLandingham Estate

Jackie · Married on 10/10/2014

This is a fantastic venue! Everyone that attended our wedding keep saying how magical and perfect everything was and that is largely due to the staff and the beauty of the Van Landingham. I would definitely recommend this venue without question.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

I could not have asked for more! Throughout the planning process, Kaylie was helpful, patient and flexible. On the day of our wedding everyone seemed to go above and beyond and made our day super special and memorable!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2014

My wedding at The Vanlandingham Estate was absolutely amazing! I'm truly blown away by how well my special day went and how much time and effort the VLE staff took to make my day so wonderful. We worked with Kaylie and from the start she was very friendly, eager, and helpful. She was very responsive, even taking time to respond to questions or emails even during off business hours. Since wedding planning was new to us of course, we had lots of small detailed questions and she was very patient answering even the smallest annoying questions :)

The food was so delicious and we got lots of compliments, especially on the hors d'eurves!

The gardens are gorgeous and are the main attraction, though the house and all the guest rooms are so unique and inviting. I chose to stay the night on Friday night before the wedding so I was able to relax and enjoyed a massage and getting ready in my suite with very little logistics t he day of which I feel is key for a low stress day. On Sat night of our wedding we had booked all the rooms in the main house and it truly felt like we owned it for the evening. It made it feel that much more special.

Overall, the entire staff, especially Kaylie, was amazing and made us feel we were their only wedding.

If I had to do over I would choose VLE time and time and time again!

Sent on 10/01/2014

The VanLandingham Estate FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Clean Up, Set Up
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, August, December

• 2010 The Plaza Charlotte, 28205 See on map