The Ultimate In Entertainment

205 Gower St, Staten Island, NY 10314 Map · Phone number

• E-Squared Productions
  • Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment
  • Extreme Rhythm DJ Entertainment
  • Don't Stop the Music! Inc.

9 Reviews for The Ultimate In Entertainment

JOANNA · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Ron and his team are amazing! For our first meeting Ron came to my house to chat with my mom and I about what he can do for our wedding and he was honest. Our venue was very rustic and it didn’t need much, he didn’t try to sell us TVs, fog machine, lights or anything extra. He was honest and said your venue is beautiful you don’t need the bells and whistles. My husband and I have been to weddings where the live music overpowers the DJ and the songs as opposed to complimenting them but Ron’s team integrates the live music so tastefully. So many of our guests were raving about the music! My husband and I love older music and Ron kept everyone dancing. The singer was FANTASTIC!!!! She sounded just like the real thing, so much talent. Ron himself truly goes above and beyond, he even made sure I always had a drink in my hand, whether it was water or a cocktail. Before the wedding we had a phone call to talk through the details of the evening and what we were looking for. I would recommend Ultimate over and over for every wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tara · Married on 06/24/2016

RONNY WAS AMAZING!!! THERE IS SO MUCH WE CAN SAY ABOUT HOW GREAT HE WAS AND WE WERE SO PLEASED TO HAVE HIRED HIM AS OUR DJ. HE MADE OUR WEDDING NIGHT BE EVERYTHING WE HOPED IT TO BE WHICH CONSISTED OF GREAT MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT. RONNY TOOK IT UPON HIMSELF TO HYDRATE US THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT AND GAVE US NAPKINS TO WIPE OUR SWEAT. HE REALLY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND AND EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS. RONNY TOOK CONTROL OF THE NIGHT AND MADE EVERYTHING GO SO SMOOTHLY THAT WE FORGOT WE HAD A MAITRE' D BECAUSE HE WAS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WHEN WE NEEDED SOMETHING. WE BOTH HIGHLY RECOMMEND RONNY FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY AS HE MADE OURS THE BEST IT COULD BE!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2015

Thank you so much to Ron and staff for an amazing night! Our wedding was an absolute great party thanks to them! People were dancing all night and had a great time. The music was awesome and catered to all of our guests. His excited personality truly translates into the music and brings that energy to the party! Ron was so helpful through all of the planning and he executed everything he said he would. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2015

• 205 Gower St Staten Island, NY, 10314 See on map
    Location of (The Ultimate In Entertainment)