296 W Ridge Pike Suite 205, Royersford, PA 19468 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About The Turning Page, LLC

There are incredible wedding photographers in this world... I am not one of them. I am a hopeless romantic, a lover of couture, and someone who values the bonds of family, so I am unfailingly drawn to weddings as a photographer. My motivation however is entirely different than most wedding photographers. The best of them are absolutely dedicated to making your day special and memorable, and capturing it in an artistic and honest way for you. For me the wedding day is a beginning. My favorite photograph is the one you see here. My grandmother on her wedding day in 1949. One day I scanned all her photographs from a portrait of her at 2 years old until this most recent Christmas with 7 great grandchildren climbing all over her and gave them to her as a slideshow. When this image of her came up my daughter, then 2 years old said "GGMa, you were a princess!" my grandmother began to cry, and Cadence hugged her. Four Generations now this photo has been cherished, and someday I will show this photo to my grandchildren of my grandmother's wedding. Your wedding photos become your family's first heirloom, and I am at heart both a novelist and biographer, capturing a series of moments, preserving and immortalizing them in photographs, threading them together to tell the beginning of your love story, for you and those that love you, and those that come after. Photography is an artistic documentary of your life and what was most important to you, and I am always honored and excited to create heirloom quality portraiture for those who cherish the imagery as much as I do. It is a collaboration between you and I and the result is a beautiful capture of a moment, a mother's tears seeing her daughter in a gown, a father holding his little girl's hand a little too long before giving her away. A groom trembling as he says his vows, the promise in her eyes as she dedicates her life to him.... I want to be a part of these moments and the next ones, a woman never looks as beautiful as she does in her wedding gown to her new husband, until he sees her carrying his child, until he sees her hold their new baby in her arms. Until he sees her tear up when they see her daughter in a wedding dress... and during each of those milestones, and through the next generations I want to tell all the chapters of your story. I want to tell them so honestly and so completely that years from now when someone who never knew you or anyone that you loved sees these images they feel connected to you, they are filled with the same emotions you had in that moment, and they know that you were here, that this is what mattered to you, that you existed, that you loved, that you laughed, that you lived... and it was beautiful... not because of the photographs, but because of the moments they captured.

We dont just take pictures, we create a stunning collection of beautiful and artistic images that capture all the details and moments of your day the way you see it. So that when you come in for your champagne reception to view your images, and when you look through your photo album on your 1st year anniversary, and we take your children's bridal portrait next to your wedding print on the wall, you will immediately be taken back to that moment and that day, and feel the anticipation and excitement and overwhelming love all over again.

I want your grandchildren to feel the same sense of hope and nostalgia and faith in love when looking at your wedding album that I am filled with when I look through my grandmother's album... Don't hire someone dedicated to giving you a low price, or someone that is committed to your wedding day... you want someone that is invested in preserving your moments for the rest of your life.

It's not about the photographs, it's about your legacy, and heirlooms for future generations...
Call us. We want to be the ones to tell your love story...

Follow The Turning Page, LLC on

MG0052
62e2104354f650a3 1242311968453 BridalParty25

3 Reviews for The Turning Page, LLC

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2009

Jessica was amazing every moment I wanted captured she was right there! She was helpful, pleasant and just amazing to work with! Her pictures are perfect, i dont' think i dislike any shots she took! We were on a tight budget and her prices were very reasonable. I am so happy she was able to take pictures on the most important day of my life, i highy recommend her for any photography you need done!!

Sent on 09/22/2009

MICHELE · Married on 05/09/2009

My wedding was in May 09. I found Jessica online, we talked and she was the sweetest person. I did go a little over my budget only because i bought the cd with copy rights BUT it was worth EVERY penny! She was amazing. Every picture was breath taking. Just looking back at those pictures i don't think there will be a minute that i won't remember, she got it all, from the minute we started to the very end. every detail big and small. All my friends and family were very impressed. She was just amazing!! and the black velvet photoshoot that me and my bridesmaids did was one of the best nights ever. So that is a must when you book Jess, you won't regret it!!! I PROMIS!!!!! I am Very happy with my choice to use Jessica. THANKS SO MUCH JESSICA.

Sent on 01/26/2010

jackie · Married on 04/25/2009

I am from Pottstown Pennsylvania, but was recently married in Ocean City Maryland and used momentsbylark for my big day.

Jessica is actually my cousin and offered to be our photographer as our wedding gift.
    I was VERY hesitant to use anyone that i knew, as a vendor for that day
    (in case I was unhappy with the end result),but I COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY that I chose to go with her!

I am truly impressed by her professionalism, and the way that she carried herself that day. She was able to direct everyone to come up with some amazing shots! She was always where she needed to be and not afraid to lie down on the ground to get a great shot! Some people just have an eye, and a passion for photography and she is one of them!

She is willing to travel and is worth every penny!! She posted all of our pics on her website and i have gone on it everyday since our wedding to look back at what a beautiful day it was. I am still receiving compliments from family and friends on how wonderful our photographer was for that day, and how gorgeous the pictures turned out!

If you choose to use her as your photographer for any event....you will not be disappointed!

Jess- Thank you for capturing our wedding in such a special way! I could not be more pleased and you truly have a gift!

Love,
    Jackie & Chad

Sent on 05/18/2009

The Turning Page, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 13,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Turning Page, LLC 1
    Referral Program
    Our business thrives on referrals, and we sincerely appreciate your elation in our services, and your faith that we will give your friends and family the same quality service and products. Thats why for every person you refer that mentions you when they book us for their event, we'll offer you a complimentary 10% discount card, use it for yourself or give it to a friend, they are transferrable and combinable up to 100% so refer 10 friends get your next event or session for free.
  • The Turning Page, LLC 2
    Military Discount
    Receive 10% off your wedding photography service when you or your fiancee is a member of any military branch. {Military ID required}
  • The Turning Page, LLC 3
    Wedding Wire!
    Mention WeddingWire when you come in for your consultation and receive 5% off your photography coverage

• 296 W Ridge Pike, Suite 205 Royersford, 19468 See on map