Greater Phoenix Area, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About The Traveling Photo Booth

The Traveling Photo Booth is a fun and exciting addition to any wedding event across the country, maintaining a base in Mesa, Arizona. The Traveling Photo Booth can suit both large and small occasions, presenting features such as quick-print photo reels and customization options. Their photo booth boasts a retro-aesthetic while their photo stands are a modern and sleek style, catering to a variety of preferences. The Traveling Photo Booth is happy to be a part of any couple's special day and can accommodate venues across the entirety of the United States.

The Traveling Photo Booth can provide a variety of favors for your guests, or a unique guestbook which you can enjoy for years to come. Products and services which The Traveling Photo Booth offers include:

• CD/DVD of images

12 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

The Traveling Photo Booth 1
The Traveling Photo Booth 2

Jenna · Married on 03/31/2018

A photobooth from The Traveling Photo Booth is seriously the gift that keeps giving! We had so much fun with David and Molly throughout the process! They were quick to respond, helpful with customization suggestions and easy to work with! The day of the wedding, the booth was a HIT! Seriously, everyone from our younger cousins to grandma couldn't stay away! The guest book they create is SO genius, we've already looked through it a ton! Thank you Molly and David!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2017

This was the PERFECT addition to our wedding! If you are on the fence, I'm here to tell you to DO IT!!!!! We had a small wedding of 50 guests, this was the BEST addition. People keep telling me how much fun it was, even my father called me this morning asking about it, telling me his pictures are his bookmark and now he looks at them every day (how sweet is that). Also, I realized I didn't get to take a picture with just my Aunt and Uncle during staged photo's- I was really sad until I opened up my guest book and saw a strip of us three, it really made me so happy. The guest book is also the best, I've looked at it over and over, and it's a coffee table book now. Best idea ever!!!!!! Thank you again! P.S.- the text option is genius- so many great photos cam to my phone the next day. The gift that keeps on giving!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    The Traveling Photo Booth 4

The Traveling Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your most popular package include? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Parker and Schmidt Clothiers
    Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Wedding Dresses

Good quality of pictures with awesome props and options in customizing the strips. This will surely make your occasion memorable for you and your guests!

• DePoy Studio
    DePoy Studio Wedding Photographers

WOW, DePoy Studios just love these two! Not only are they amazing people, they are a blast to work with. They are modern, fun~lovin' and a crazy cool. They are very professional to work with, but still know how to have a good time. If you are a couple looking for the perfect photo booth at your wedding or event, you just found the right people!! All of our couples love them, and we do to. Stop looking, give them a call!! XOXO, DePoy Studios

• Greater Phoenix Area Phoenix, AZ, 85004 See on map