Cloverdale Chapel LLC

Creswell, OR View map

I have been a ceremonial minister for over 20 years and have performed Weddings, Commitment Ceremonies, Vow Renewals and Hand fastings.

I am willing and able to work with many different faiths and spiritual paths or none at all.

The Cloverdale Chapel and Meetinghouse in Creswell Oregon is where I have performed the largest number of ceremonies.

I offer a very personal approach to ceremonies, I prefer to work with both parties to create a ceremony that will be both meaningful and original.

Please feel free to contact me and ask any questions you may have.

I also have answered most of the FAQ on WeddingWire so if you want to look at those first that's lovely!

Thank you!

Brittini Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful!

Kate is very organized and professional. She got to know us a bit, so she could make personalized reccomendations, then took bits and pieces of this and that, to create the perfect ceremony for us. She always responded right away, and kept in touch thoughout the planning stages. She has a great voice, so our ceremony sounded beautiful. I highly recommend considering her to help you with your special day!
    Shelly Married on 10/17/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The officiant,Kate, was very flexible, we had a very non-traditional wedding (40's Style) with non-traditional and a very playful, lighthearted feel. Kate was very good at suggesting parts of the ceremony that might work and allowed my self and my husband to work with the rest. She got into the character by dressing up for the role of "Rosie the Riviter". However, when it came time to be serious and heartfelt, she pulled that off with class and dignity. I could think of no one I would rather have had for my special day.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cloverdale Chapel Cloverdale Chapel Church & Temple Weddings

The Tenth Muse has performed many ceremonies at Cloverdale Chapel. She has a very professional style yet, she will happily accomadate the wishes of the bridal couple. She expresses the desire to make the event what the couple wants, while conveying the serious, thoughtful nature of a marriage. Her voice and presence seem to instill a calm and confidence appropriate for such an occasion. She has experience in a wide variety of wedding sites.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
34994 Danstrom Rd. #1237 Creswell, OR, 97426
5415201312

Available by phone 10am - 8pm almost always. Available by email all the time!! cloverdale.chapel.rev@gmail.com
Location of (Cloverdale Chapel LLC)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding

Wedding Venues