154 Constitution Street, Lexington, KY 40507 Map · Phone number

About The Tease Salon

We offer professional hair services for all your event needs. Specializing in weddings, we also offer on-location services to make your special day go as smoothly as possible. Everything from retro, vintage, modern, avant garde, to simply YOU enhanced. With a wide range of specialties, we can make your vision come to life! Be sure to LIKE our Facebook page for more information and specials. Call, email, or message us on Facebook. We look forward to working with you and making all your hair and makeup dreams come true!

weddingimage
weddingimage
img0291

12 Reviews for The Tease Salon

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Many accolades to Tricia and The Tease. She did a phenomenal job with styles for my 6 maids, and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect style for me. I showed her pictures and inspirations - and she was able to work magic with my thin and volume-less tresses. The styles lasted all night and held perfectly for pictures. In addition to her talent, she was amazing to work with-- great communication, lovely to be around, and was an absolute gem on the wedding day as we were all running around. I cannot recommend her enough.

Her cuts and color are top notch- I always walk away with a great style and the best highlights!

Tricia and the Tease is such a fun shop. From the fun and eclectic decor to the great products and amazing service-- I cannot recommend The Tease enough!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

Tricia is such a gem to work with! She has been cutting my hair for over 4 years, and when it came time to pick a hair and makeup stylist I knew I wouldn't have anyone else but Tricia doing it. She is so kind and easygoing, and always made sure to hear what I wanted for my hair and makeup and honor those requests. She did such a beautiful job, and I got many compliments on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2018

samantha · Married on 08/05/2017

Everything I could have asked for and more on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/07/2017

The Tease Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing