The Tattered Veil | Tonee Lawrence

The Tattered Veil | Tonee Lawrence

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Tattered Veil | Tonee Lawrence

Arkansas & Colorado's Premier Destination Wedding & Boudoir Photographer
It is really difficult shopping for the man who has everything, after all he's marrying you.  A grooms gift should be something that will make his heart go pitter patter even harder then it does when he sees you, it's the last gift he'll receive as a single man!  I am one of the few professional FEMALE boudoir and intimate photographers in Arkansas.  I do not shoot with assistants, and our location and session is strictly "No Boys Allowed."  Check out www.myprettyjane.com for stunning examples of these personal sessions.  Most brides give their husband-to-be a small memorable album, their last Lil Black Book.

While you're at it, check out www.thetatteredveil.com for your wedding photography!  My partner and I have joined together to bring an unimaginable, extraordinary experience to your wedding documentary!  We love to have fun and understand your needs to produce absolutely fabulous work and products!  Will work with any budget and proudly price ourselves on the lower end of the middle.  We realize that everyone might not be able to invest $5,000 or more into their wedding photography.  We feel that our portfolio clearly speaks for itself, and that our work will sell itself!  Our commission starts at $1,800.00.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Little Rock, Denver

Follow The Tattered Veil | Tonee Lawrence on

8 Reviews for The Tattered Veil | Tonee Lawrence

The Tattered Veil does such a wonderful job! And these young women are so friendly and nice that you really feel they are part of the wedding party! If you want your wedding photos to be truely special and memorable then do business with The Tattered Veil!

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

EVERYONE "oos" and "awws" at my wedding photos and people still tell me that my pictures are the most beautiful and unique they've ever seen! And I agree--not because my husband and I are the subjects, but because our photographer was so creative and fun and easy to work with! David (my husband) was probably more nervous about the wedding pictures than anything else on our big day, but Stef (our amazing photographer) put us at ease and created amazing, keep-sake pictures! I'm so proud to show people our wedding day pictures--I couldn't have asked for better results!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tonee Lawrence Photography was so awesome!! We are amazed by our beautiful wedding pictures and have received our gorgeous album! We can't stop looking at it. Your hard work & effort was greatly appreciated. It is clear you really care about the service you provide and the quality of your work. The experience you provided us on our wedding day could not have been anymore perfect. Thank you.

Profile Picture catie, 7/3/10, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1265139740940 killthebridecopy

2010 Wedding Photography Rates

Redeem In-Store
We've recently discounted our rates for 2010, going back to what we started with! We know our work sells itself, and therefore we don't feel the need to price ourselves too high or too low.
#WW4b0066d31fe8f49f

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I recommend the services of The Tattered Veil Tonee Lawrence to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

I would recommend The Tattered Veil in an instant. As another photographer I can really appreciate their portfolio. Gorgeous work. Only wish they were closer to the bay area.

Events

Little Rock, AR 80249   See On Map
720-255-1661 (phone)
We are DESTINATION Wedding Photographers with bases in Little Rock, Arkansas and Denver, Colorado. We'll travel ANYWHERE!!