Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Tasteful Cake

Your wedding day is one of the most important and memorable of your life. The bridal cake is an important part of this tradition. When you select a cake from The Tasteful Cake, you are giving your guests the finest available.

Our cakes are made-from-scratch just for your special day. Contact Melissa today to schedule a consultation and tasting.

useforweddingpage
useforweddingpage

26 Reviews for The Tasteful Cake

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

Meliss was absolutely wonderful to deal with and the cakes were just wonderful. We can't wait to have another special event so that we can get another one of her amazing cakes!

Sent on 05/19/2012

Jan · Married on 10/09/2011

Tasteful Cake made our wedding complete by making simple and easy for us. The Cheesecakes were wonderful; she suggested several different flavors which turned out to be perfect. We live out of the Green Bay area and she was very accomadating to our needs and desires. I have recommended Tasteful Cake and will go back myself. Great to work with!

Sent on 01/25/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

Melissa was amazing in every way. She was so easy to get a hold of and if I had questions she had answers. When my husband and I went in to do our taste test she was fully prepaired and had tons of ideas to make our day truly delicious. I tell everyone about our experience and how memorable she helped make it.

Sent on 01/26/2012