Baltimore, MD 21206 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Sweetest Serendipity

The Sweetest Serendipity was created one day while I was in college after I got tired of purchasing beauty products that didn't cater to my skin and hair needs. They just didn't work! Many products on the market today aren't formulated for ethnic skin. As a scientist I understand how the body works and as a woman I know what my skin needs and what it should feel like. My products are for all skin types: black, asian, latina, and caucasian. Good skin care has no color! And so Serendipity was born...

I first began making concoctions for myself. Then, for family and friends who after years of convincing finally swayed me to share them with the rest of the world. My friends use these products, my family uses these products, I use these products and when I'm not looking my hubby uses these products!!!

I know that you will enjoy them as well.

*PLEASE READ OUR SHOP POLICIES*

Looking for that natural alternative?

Everything on this page is carefully created and handmade with love. There are no harsh chemicals and everything is prepared by yours truly.

Examples of the ingredients used in The Sweetest Serendipity line of products:

Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Tacuma Butter, Capuacu Butter, Nutmeg Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Borage Oil.

Examples of ingredients NEVER used in The Sweetest Serendipity line of products:

Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) or sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS or NaDS) (C12H25SO4Na) is an anionic surfactant that is used in industrial products including engine degreasers, floor cleaners, and car wash soaps; as well as in household products such as toothpastes, shampoos, shaving foams, some dissolvable aspirins, fiber therapy caplets, and bubble baths for its thickening effect and its ability to create a lather.

We do use lye to make our soap. Why? Lye isn't natural - you are correct. Lye is not natural. However, you cannot make soap without lye. If you have purchased a product called soap from someone and they have not used lye - it's not soap- get your money back!  During the saponification process all of the lye is chemically processed out, so no worries. Your natural soap is lye free and in the end is truly all natural!

We sometimes use scented oils in our products - they are not natural. This is true. However, one cannot expect to smell like a fancy flower without a scented oil! LOL If you would like to have any product made without scented oils, please let us know. I frequently wear my body oil and butter unscented. Sometimes, I just like the natural scent of the butters by themselves!

Follow The Sweetest Serendipity on

ButterflyKisses
125x125ad
FBcoverphoto

The Sweetest Serendipity FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Sweetest Serendipity 1
    Special Pricing for Lip Balm Wedding Favors
    Get 50% off of you entire order when you purchase #100 or more lip balm favors for your wedding guests. Final price is $1.50 per lip balm.

• Baltimore, 21206 See on map
    Location of (The Sweetest Serendipity)