Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Sweet Life Bakery

"Enjoy the Sweeter Side of Life..."

''Best Weddings Cakes in SJ' according to SJ Magazine.  'Best of SJ' awards from The Knot and Wedding Wire.  What an honor...

The Sweet Life Bakery is a full-scale bakery/cafe located in downtown Vineland that specializes in beautiful, tasty and memorable wedding and special occasion cakes.  We service the entire Tri-State area, so don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email so that we can discuss making your perfect wedding cake.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow The Sweet Life Bakery on

94 Reviews for The Sweet Life Bakery

Our wedding cake was gorgeous! It also tasted delicious & we were impressed with the fact that we can get a fresh one on our anniversary rather than have to freeze the top! Great job :)
Renee & Steve

Profile Picture Renee, 6/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Sweet Life Bakery is great! I could not be more happier than I was on my wedding day when I saw the beautiful creation that was displayed on the cake table! We went in with this main vision of what we wanted and then some other ideas. We met with Stephen for our consultation and taste testing and THEY MAKE AMAZING cakes and desserts! So needless to say we didn't go with our BIG idea because it turned out he took our small ideas and made it into our wedding cake! It really captured us. I know it sounds funny how can a cake capture you? But it did, we live on a lake and were at the beach when we began dating and Sweet Life Bakery made our cake seem like a laid back relaxing setting on a layer of beach sand (sugar) with our initials drawn in. My explanation doesn't do the cake justice but it was beautiful. I know many people who have used them and that's how I found them and also met them at a bridal show. They are wonderful people and do an excellent job!

Profile Picture Jesseca, 5/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Nothing to say except the cake was delicious and beautiful!

Profile Picture User3300952, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Health License
5 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1281015349941 sticker2quarterx1halfinches

Free Tasting and Consulation!

Redeem In-Store
We normally require a $20 deposit on tastings and consultations, but mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and we'll waive that fee for you. Thank you and we'll talk to you soon!
#WWd3bc232355318a9f

12 ENDORSEMENTS
The Sweet Life Bakery did an amazing job on gourmet cup cakes for a wedding I catered in Cape May in September. Thank you for a great job. I will recommend your bakery to all my South Jersey brides!

A save the day kinda story. AWESOME goods, kool vendor to work with. The real deal... LOVE EM

Everyone please check out my friends at the Sweet Life Bakery in Vineland, NJ. Quite possibly the best bakery owned by the coolest people! You can't go wrong!

Stephen & Jill certainly know how to make life sweet! Their creations taste as good as they look and our clients are thrilled every time they choose Sweet Life Bakery. We look forward to working with you in 2013!

Great wedding cakes that always look gorgeous. But the best part: they always taste great!!! We love Sweet Life Bakery; they are always so pleasant and easy to work with!

Events