The Summit Tea Room

17279 State Route 11, New Milford, PA 18834 Map · Phone number

About The Summit Tea Room

The Summit is an American restaurant and bar located on Route 11 in heart of Endless Mountains, Pennsylvania. Reopened by a local family, The Summit’s team decided to keep the original name but offers a new and flexible menu with fresh - seasonal food. We strive to support local farmers, local artists and plan to grow with the community. This is not any old public drinking place. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Summit-Tea-Room/289848267717726

• Poconos Camp Wedding Center
  • Shadowbrook Inn and Resort
  • Hilton Scranton

2 Reviews for The Summit Tea Room

Jessica · Married on 12/27/2008

From the day that I saw that The Summit Tea Room was being renovated (years ago), I always wanted to have my reception there. The venue was perfect for what we wanted. Our wedding day was right after Christmas and so the Stardust Ballroom was already decorated beautifully, even with our colors, as if they planned it that way. John Driscoll, the banquet manager, helped us through some food decisions and let us sample foods before deciding on our menu. He was flexible in meeting times and was responsive when we contacted him. John took care of things on our wedding day to make sure everyone was satisfied. We had a beautiful reception! I would highly recommend The Summit Tea Room for your reception!

Sent on 01/17/2009

tiffany · Married on 05/07/2011

0.5
      0.5
      2.0

This place is horrible. I had my reception here a few weeks back and it went soooo wrong!! People don't pay thousands of dollars for their special day to go this bad. The food was not edible! The staff was no where to be found. The manager, David, came over and tried to take over the situation but only made it worse. I could go on for hours but instead please just take my advice and do no even go near that place to eat or have a party. You will thank me later.

Sent on 05/27/2011