16990 Dallas Pkwy #107, Dallas, TX 75248 Map Phone number

About The Styling Stewardess

Jet-Setting Hair, Makeup & Spray Tan Stylists

Specializing in Weddings, Commercial, Print, Special Events, & Destination Weddings!

馃搷Dallas 鉃★笍 鉁堬笍 Anywhere

[Email info@thestylingstewardess.com to Book]

• Woman-owned
Follow The Styling Stewardess on

Other couples have also viewed

• A鈥橲hara鈥檚 Beauty Bar
knot cover photo 2 51 702905 161289053680588

77 Reviews for The Styling Stewardess

• Danielle

Danielle D. 路 Getting married on 08/06/2021

The STyling Stewardess Dallas - Best Wedding Hair & Make Up!!

All the girls at The Styling Stewardess were AMAZING!!!! Everyone's hair and make-up looked beyond gorgeous and we all received so many compliments!

They are so easy to work with and have an amazing team!

Kaleigh and Ashley are THE BEST!!!

You should 100% book with them if you are planning a wedding in the Dallas area. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Jaime E. 路 Married on 04/10/2021

The best hair and makeup in Dallas!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about The Styling Stewardess. Kayleigh is so professional and made the whole process so easy. They were one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding because I had heard such good things, and good hair and make up was very important to me! I could not have loved everything more! All of the girls were so great - I had had 12 bridesmaids, so making everyone happy and keeping things on time is no easy task. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and make up, and they were so efficient and kept everyone on time. We really appreciated how much the makeup artists catered to the individual preferences of each person and how they like to wear their makeup, from coloring and eyeliner style, etc. It makes such a difference to work with a makeup artist who is receptive to what you like and don't like. We all also loved that individual false lashes, I personally think those look SO much better and I was so happy that that is what they offered! As the bride, I worked with Holly and she was so wonderful, I absolutely loved her. She kept me calm and was so helpful. She made tweaks to my hair and makeup to get it just how I wanted and was so accommodating. She was also so great doing all the girls touch ups at the end. She is just the best! I could not have been happier, I loved working with The Styling Stewardess all and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/08/2021

Kathryn P. 路 Married on 03/27/2021

10/10 Wedding Hair and Makeup

I am beyond grateful for The Styling Stewardess! Ashley did my hair and makeup for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding and she did a phenomenal job. Ashley was so sweet every time I met with her. She created the vision I wanted for my rehearsal dinner and made my wedding makeup look flawless. She even cut my hair extensions on the day of my hair and makeup trial! The day of the wedding Ashley calmed my nerves and made me feel like the prettiest girl alive. All of my bridesmaids were happy with how their hair and makeup looked, which is a difficult thing to do! They said this was the best makeup they have ever had done for a wedding! I would highly recommend The Styling Stewardess for any event. They were well organized, on time, and a fun group to work with!

Sent on 05/20/2021

• 16990 Dallas Pkwy #107 Dallas, TX, 75248 See on map
    (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (The Styling Stewardess)