The Stuart Rental Company

3 Bay Area Locations 454 S. Abbott Ave. (Corporate Office), Milpitas, CA 95035 Map · Phone number

About The Stuart Rental Company

The Stuart Rental Company is a party and tent rental company that helps couples plan and design their weddings. We rent tables, chairs, linens, arches, candelabras, and much more. We have 4 locations in the Bay Area and love to connect with couples to help them design their perfect wedding

408-856-3232

chocolate and sage table
lounge furniture 1
wine and flowers
The Stuart Rental Company
lace and pink table setting
harvest table sage 1
gold event in tent
white and mahogany vineyard

11 Reviews for The Stuart Rental Company

Mariah · Married on 04/30/2016

Stuart rentals was great! The correspondence with the company was smooth from the beginning, and they made any updates I had very smooth.

The deliveries were on time, and exactly what I ordered. The delivery men were very nice and professional as well. Will definitely hire them for my next event.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2014

Trish was extremely helpful with the planning of our wedding event rental. The set up crew went above and beyond to address our requests and we couldn't have been happier with the final product! Thank you Stuart Rental!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2014

Stuart rental was great to work with! They have the products I wanted and were amazing about responding to my hundreds or questions and item inventory change requests. I must have made about 30+ changes to my rental list and they were always quick to respond sending me updated invoices with each change. I loved their products! I rented these beautiful farm tables and they were able to do the set up and break down at a very low price! The staff was punctual on the day of and they were very nice. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2014

The Stuart Rental Company FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• Club Auto Sport
    Club Auto Sport Banquet Halls

Many of our clients have selected Stuart rental for their rental needs and been very satisfied by their quality of linens and service. As a venue we are very happy with their service of our client and respect of our facility. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship!

• 3 Bay Area Locations, 454 S. Abbott Ave. (Corporate Office) Milpitas, 95035 See on map