New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number

697f92d6b75f6718 StingersPoster
stingers1

5 Reviews for The Stingers Band

Robyn · Married on 05/27/2017

The Stingers played at my daughters wedding, the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel, Asbury Park on May 27, 2017. They were the best and kept the party going all night. Loved them!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Lissy · Married on 08/31/2014

What is there to say? The Stingers MADE OUR WEDDING. 100%. My husband and I found them on NYmag.com and went to see them play live in NYC (at a bar, not a wedding band expo) before we booked them. They had the whole bar dancing! Once we booked them, Skip was amazing to work with - we gave them a few "do not play" and "definitely play" songs, but we listened to Skip's advice on processional songs, recessional songs, reception entrance songs, etc. Skip took care of everything. During the wedding, he was our MC - people were immediately dancing once they entered the reception hall, Skip did an AMAZING job managing the flow of the night (when dinner would start and people should sit down, when to get people dancing again, etc.) -- he made our cake-cutting memorable with an amazing rendition of "say my name" ad-libbed, and just kept the whole party and room dancing the whole night - even during the sit-down dinner portions of the wedding people were swaying to amazing music. Skip and The Stingers made our wedding - i would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a band! Even the planners at the wedding venue (who do almost 2 weddings a weekend the whole year) said that they were the best band they'd ever had. The Stingers truly, truly were exceptional.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Ryan · Married on 07/12/2014

It's almost 3 months later - and people are still raving about the performance that the Stingers put on at our wedding. As soon as the wedding party was announced and until the final song, the Stingers put on a show that my wife, our guests and myself will never forget. Skip and Debbie were a pleasure to work with during the planning period. The skill level of musicians are unparalleled. Skip has an uncanny sense of knowing what will keep people on the dance floor - and on top of that, is a top-notch MC. I'd give them 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 10/07/2014

The Stingers Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    Motown
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?

• New York, 10021 See on map
    Location of (The Stingers Band)