Beaver Falls, PA 15010 Map · Phone number
1 review

About The Steamer Professional Disc Jockey & Karaoke Services

I Specialize in Disc Jockey, Karaoke, and entertainment.   I am an energetic, sophistocated, full service entertainment concerierge and I am not your “run of the mill Lap top DJ” or an entertainment service.  I come with years of experience and I am an FCC licensed/ Radio Personality. You can be confident in knowing that I am the Professional DJ that will be hosting your event..Through the years I have had the pleasure of  being selected as an entertainer for such venues as; The Grand Concourse to the Back Yard Picnic.  I haveIiiiFrom Beer to Champagne, whatever your style, I can customize an entertainment package to reflect it!

.Choosing the right entertainer is about finding the person you connect with and can trust. I consider it an honor each time a client chooses me as the entertainment for their event.  I Specialize in Disc Jockey, Karaoke, and entertainmChoosing the right entertainer for your wedding is about finding the person you can connect with, and  trust. I consider it an honor each time a couple chooses me as their entertainment. Planning an event is stressful enough. You can be confident knowing that a professional is behind the scenes making sure everyone at your event is comfortable and has an amazing time  Planning a wedding is stressful enough, you can be confident knowing that I am behind the scenes making sure everyone, including yourself, is comfortable and is having an amazing time ...........e.

• DJ Donovan of Phantom Shadow
  • Soundwaves Entertainment
  • Level Up Entertainment
  • Ottopilot Entertainment
DSC0310
DSC0310

1 Reviews for The Steamer Professional Disc Jockey & Karaoke Services

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2014

Tracy " The Steamer" was a - maz-ing! He helped me with what I wanted and even gave suggestions on things we didn't even think of. In the past couple months we have been to two of our other friends weddings that paid much more than we did for DJ service companies that said they specialized in weddings and previously worked in Pittsburgh clubs -- they had NOTHING on my guy! The Steamer kept everyone on the dance floor and did a great job that exceeded all expectations. I always say " for top quality you should pay top dollar" but for what I paid for The Steamer compared to my friends.... I think I got the best deal ever! Highly recomend The Steamer to everyone I know planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2014

• Beaver Falls, 15010 See on map
    Location of (The Steamer Professional Disc Jockey & Karaoke Services)