The Stables at Bluemont Vineyards

22 Reviews for The Stables at Bluemont Vineyards

• Alec

Alec · Married on 09/14/2019

The perfect wedding

From the moment we walked into The Stables at Bluemont, we had a strong feeling that this is going to be the right venue for us. After receiving a tour from Debbie, we were sold.

From then on, we met very often with our event planner Amy who did a phenomenal job throughout the process of planning our special day. Amy helped provide guidance on everything to make our dream wedding come true!

Any questions that we had about logistics or how to handle a situation, she was able to help us get a plan in action and make it as stress-free as possible.

The day before our wedding, we had a large party to rehearse with which Amy helped lead flawlessly. She was there along with the rest of the staff (who were also fantastic) to ensure that our wedding was perfect. We couldn't say enough about how great Amy was and how supportive she was through the process - we were blessed to have an amazing coordinator and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2019

This is the most amazing wedding venue!

I would recommend Bluemont Vineyard for any wedding! I recently had my wedding here and it was nothing but absolutely perfect. The staff was amazing and I can't begin to express my gratitude to Amy who was my coordinator throughout my whole process. My wedding was so perfect and I will never forget it thanks to Amy. Perfect venue for a wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • michelle

michelle · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful ceremony location, incredible views and great staff!

I loved everything about this venue. When searching, I found that what I really wanted was a venue that offered (almost) it all without having to research rental companies, caterers, etc. The Stables has an exclusive caterer (Savoire Fare) that is amazing! I had heard good things about them but the tasting sealed the deal. In addition, they offer so many bonuses that other venues make you pay extra for. The view from the ceremony space was incredible and all the guests commented about how beautiful the venue space was. We were married in mid-July and the hydrangea walkway was in full bloom, a dream come true! I worked with Amy and Janet and both were incredible helpful, knowledgeable and timely with their responses. I felt like they were there to make our day perfect, and everything was handled seamlessly. I really can't say enough good things about this venue, other than it was perfect. Even on our 100 degree wedding day, they made sure the guests and bridal party was as comfortable as possible, being lenient with allowing guests to mingle inside before the ceremony. Janet made so many good suggestions when I started to stress about the temperature of the wedding day, and she was amazing at setting up, keeping us on a good timeline and taking care of all the little details of the day so we could enjoy ourselves.
    Photos by Rachel EH Photography

Sent on 08/01/2019

• Bluemont, 20135 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Stables at Bluemont Vineyards)