0-320
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Milestone | Boerne

Natural & Beautiful Hill Country Venue

Our natural venue is the perfect fit for a couple looking to have a true Hill Country wedding! The Milestone | Boerne is nestled in a beautiful valley near Upper Cibolo Creek and is surrounded by deer and other wildlife. Our picturesque setting is a mere 30 minute drive from San Antonio, and there are many accommodations nearby. Beautiful landscaping, a stunning entrance staircase and double-arched cast iron doors set our venue apart! The spacious reception hall dance floor and stage features hardwood oak floors and open beam trusses, giving The Milestone | Boerne a classic country look. The covered portico and walk around porch add a homey feel to the space. Accommodating up to 320 guests, you and your loved ones will fall in love with The Milestone | Boerne!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Wheelchair Access (2)
Scenic Views (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
Set Up (1)

When looking for our wedding venue, we did not have to look far. As soon as we got a tour of this venue, we were sold! I was beautiful even without decorations. The staff (Olivia, Meghan, Kyla) there were very kind and accommodating and they made our dream wedding come true! They, along with the wedding coordinator that they recommended, worked behind the scenes throughout the wedding to make sure everything went off without any problems. If there were any, I, nor my guests, knew. Our wedding was perfect and our guests raved about how gorgeous the venue was. They set up and take down the tables/chairs that they also provide you and they make your planning simple and hassle free! They work with any vendors you bring in, which is so important! Especially for us because we wanted specific vendors and they were able to work with us and our vendors to execute our perfect wedding. I recommend them to everyone I know! If you want elegance, beauty, and class, you will find it here!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Springs is ABSOLUTELY breath taking. I had only viewed 2 venues before The Springs, and as soon as we pulled into the parking lot, I was sold! The staff is extremely helpful and help guide you in any way the could. The main reason I chose the venue is because when you step foot in the doors of the reception area, I felt there was no need for extravagant decorations because I did not want to take away from the place itself. The money we would have spent on decorating a blank canvas would have been the same price if not more somewhere else. the ceremony site outside is gorgeous and I cant wait to see our sunset wedding photos. Olivia is very responsive and the staff members there the day of were the sweetest people and made sure to check on me every so often to see if everything was what I wanted. The Springs is the place for your dream wedding!

Profile Picture kristina, 9/10/17, 4 Reviews

Shuttle
Valet
5 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Bell Springs Event Center is part of The Springs Events Centers and is one of my favorite wedding venues. Set in the beautiful Hill Country just north of San Antonio and Boerne, Texas. The venue is spotless, large, beautifully landscaped and managed by Olivia who is ready willing and able to help with any needs you have or address any concerns. Be sure to check out their list of Preferred Vendors as these are the most knowledgeable about the venue so nothing is left to chance. They all come very highly recommended and know just how to make your event as special as can be.

Beautiful venue and amazing staff!

We absolutely love working with Bella Springs! The staff there are so friendly and professional making our jobs even easier. Any time we have the opportunity to work with this great venue we gratefully accept! Thank you Bella Springs for being so awesome!

Bella Springs is a Beautiful Venue with top notch management. Deanna is very passionate about the facility and her brides. I have had the pleasure of seeing her going above and beyond for her brides countless times. Bella Springs breathtaking in all seasons.

Bella Springs is an absolutely lovely place to have your Wedding! The vistas are absolutely stunning! From bluffs, to running creeks or tranquil fields, the venue will be the perfect backdrop for your wedding and reception. The staff, headed by Deanna Brown, is absolutely a dream to work with and goes out of their way to make each couple's day exactly what they dreamed of. The Elegant Bee loves working with them. Bringing our flowers to a backdrop as lovely as Bella Springs makes writing your love story through flowers across the tapestry of your day even lovelier.

Events

420 Upper Cibolo Creek Road, Boerne, TX 78006   See On Map
830-388-1642 (phone)
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Open for tours during business hours UNLESS someone is holding an event--please reach out to the manager for further tour availability.
The Milestone | Boerne is a wedding venue from San Antonio servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Boerne, Corpus Christi, and and the Texas Hill Country. The Milestone | Boerne is a professional wedding facility that has been part of the Texas wedding industry since 2013 specializing in San Antonio weddings & events.