1261 Columbia Ave, Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number

About The Spoiled Lady

From the moment you walk in the door, you know that The Spoiled Lady is so much more than just a "bridal shop" it is a priceless memory of your big day. The Spoiled Lady is an authorized retailer for many of today's top designers of wedding gowns, formal wear, and accessories. We are sure to fit between your I Will... & ... I Do
You will be treated with a personal consultant who will work with you, finding just the right dress, color, fabrics and style for your day!
Store Hours:

Sunday & Monday: Closed

Tuesday-Friday: 10-5

Saturday: 10-4

Appointments are not required but greatly appreciated. After hours appointments are available.

Follow The Spoiled Lady on

ja3

25 Reviews for The Spoiled Lady

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/13/2017

The Spoiled Lady is the place to go if you are looking for a beautiful dress at an affordable price. I found my dress here and I am so thankful that I did! The staff was so friendly and helpful. They let us take pictures, look through the racks to see if we liked anything, and gave us suggestions. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for there dress.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Kathy · Married on 09/19/2015

I enjoyed my experience at The Spoiled Lady. I was overwhelmed by larger stores and got the one-on-one assistance I needed here. However, they were not pushy, but were "just right" :) They also offered a wonderful lady for alterations, who did a great job.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

This was the first spot I visited to try and find my wedding dress. I could not have had a better experience. I did come on a Thursday so the whole place was to ourselves, which is a huge plus! It is a quaint boutique located in downtown Franklin. It did not have an overwhelmingly amount of dresses to choose from, but all different styles. (I am the type who does not want to try on 30+ dresses!) The owner Dee helped us and gave us wonderful service. She is attentive, funny, and gives you just enough space so you can decide what you like. I left feeling so happy and with the dress I wanted. I could not recommend this place more!

Sent on 02/03/2014

• The Chef and I
    The Chef and I Wedding Caterers

Wow! The Spoiled Lady really knows how to make an entrance! So will you, if you visit their salon of amazing bridal and formal wear and other goodies! Such a knowledgeable professional running the show, and each client is treated like, well, a Spoiled Lady! Go check them out, it's a must do on your wedding planning checklist-simply fabulous! We look forward to working together with her and are proud to call her an industry colleague!

• 1261 Columbia Ave Franklin, 37064 See on map
    Tuesday-Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-4 Sunday-Monday by appt only appointments not required but appreciated