About The Special Event Nannies

We provide on-site childcare for weddings and special events. You provide the location, you choose the length of time, we arrive fully prepared to supervise and entertain the younger guests at your event.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Sacramento

4 Reviews for The Special Event Nannies

3.8

0.0

DO NOT USE. I hired the Special Event Nannies for my wedding and was very excited about it until I started having trouble getting a hold of Jenny about a month or two before the wedding. I sent her emails and left her voicemails and finally heard from her just a couple of weeks before the wedding (after the fantastic ladies at my venue attempted to contact her), and she assured me everything was still on track. However, she did not show up on my wedding day and did not return any phone calls when we tried to contact her. Furthermore, the refund she gave me for the $250 deposit I placed was deducted by a fee, which she did not reimburse us for, and we were forced to pay for the 2 plated meals that were reserved for her staff (at a cost to us of around $140). I have contacted her a few times since the wedding asking for reimbursement for those things and she refuses to communicate with me. Her inability to communicate with clients is both disappointing and unprofessional.

Profile Picture Britney, 9/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Even though our event was small (20 adults) there were 7 kids...with 2 age 6 and under. We wanted them to be with all of us, but wanted to make sure they had good, safe, fun - just like the adults!
This is service is such a great idea and Jenny so gets what you want and need. She came armed with age appropriate activities (for ages 4 through 12) and even with long day for everyone, she kept them happy. Funnily enough our 11 year grandson was telling us about Jenny the next day...guess he thought she was ok too.
Don't do an event where you'd like you're children to participate, but don't want to be the one keeping a constant eye one them with out The Event Nannies. They are worth every cent.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What an incredible idea! Having the Special Event Nannies at my anniverary party was the best present I could have given myself. Jenny and her staff provided such great ideas for the younger guests and made the party so enjoyable for everyone. By having the "Nannies" there, I could relax and really enjoy the party and all of the adult company without the worry of entertaining the "younger" guests. Thanks so much to Jenny and her staff for their great care of the children. Nadalie

Profile Picture Sue, 10/25/08, 1 Review