P.O. Box 92, Kittery, ME 03904 Map · Phone number

About The SoulMate Band

The happy customers of The SoulMate Band are glad to do the talking ... here's what our clients are saying about us:

"Dear Mona Lisa,

All I can say is, what a blast everyone had and you were seriously the highlight of our entire wedding! If anyone out there is planning a wedding, SoulMate is definitely the band to book, because your energy, the event flow, the amazing organization, and the way you guys can cater to all age groups is what made our wedding so successful. I was a little worried about asking you to learn 3 songs that were seriously out of your repertoire (Faithfully, Think of Laura, and especially Hava Nagila), but you sounded like you had been performing those songs forever! I don't know how to thank you enough, especially with Mona Lisa's attention to detail and her ability to just cater to everything I wanted, but to sing your praises to everyone I know!

Anyway, I was serious about being your best reference for weddings with SoulMate, so please feel free to use my name on your advertisements.

Thanks,
Laura Krakow
lakrakow@hotmail.com"

"Lisa,

Attached is a little note of praise!

All the best, Ginni

As a Special Event Director, I hire bands all year long for a variety of events. For our 2008 Awards Dinner (very prestigious event), I contracted The SoulMate Band. When the band took the stage, not only was I impressed, but the room was in a stir. At least a dozen people came to me to find out where I found this dynamite band.

In setting up the administrative details with The SoulMate Band, they were professional and easy to work with, very accommodating. Their look for the upscale event was first class. Their performance was not only appropriate for the event and the crowd, it was exhilarating!! Everyone had a great time and raved about the band … which makes ME look good! I sure appreciate that!!!!!!!!

I plan to hire The SoulMate band and have referred them several times since our event. Whatever you're looking for… THEY'VE GOT IT!!!!

Ginni McNamara, Director of Special Events

SerenadingTheLadies
SoulMateinTuxes
HamptonBeachSummerNight

The SoulMate Band FAQ

• What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Funk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, R&B / Soul, Reggae

• P.O. Box 92 Kittery, 03904 See on map